The XBOne needs to match PS4 in price.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The XBOne needs to match PS4 in price.
2 years ago#1
I would happily buy an XBOne if it was $400. There just isn't enough value at $500 to warrant a purchase for a lot of people especially with what the competition is offering at a lower price point.

Are there any other gamers who are on the fence and feel the same way?
2 years ago#2
3HP posted...
I would happily buy an XBOne if it was $400. There just isn't enough value at $500 to warrant a purchase for a lot of people especially with what the competition is offering at a lower price point.

Nope you pay for quality, wait until next year atleast before you write off the one.
2 years ago#3
They need to match the PS4 is something. Might as well be the price cause we all know they're not matching the PS4 in graphics.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
2 years ago#4
DarkHoles posted...
3HP posted...

Nope you pay for quality, wait until next year atleast before you write off the one.

Yes, I agree, which is why the XBOne needs to match the PS4 in price because it doesn't surpass the PS4 in quality or value... just price.
2 years ago#5
I think it should be 460 400 for the console and 60 because of Kinect. Then it will truly match the PS4.
---
FC:1306-4992-2877
Normal Safari Dunsparce, Loudred, Smeargle
2 years ago#6
3HP posted...
DarkHoles posted...
3HP posted...

Yes, I agree, which is why the XBOne needs to match the PS4 in price because it doesn't surpass the PS4 in quality or value... just price.

Wait for the cloud.
2 years ago#7
AstralFear posted...
I think it should be 460 400 for the console and 60 because of Kinect. Then it will truly match the PS4.

But the Kinect is the only thing that gives it value compared to the PS4. If they took away the Kinect they would have to offer it at a price below the PS4 to make up for the inferior specs.
2 years ago#8
DarkHoles posted...
3HP posted...
DarkHoles posted...
3HP posted...

Wait for the cloud.

Is it going to magically boost the XBO's power up to or beyond parity?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
2 years ago#9
DarkHoles posted...
3HP posted...

LOL this guy said you pay for quality. I bet everyone that thinks this rags on Apple for its price. HAHAHA
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
2 years ago#10
BSerenity posted...
DarkHoles posted...
3HP posted...
DarkHoles posted...
3HP posted...

Wait for the cloud.

Is it going to magically boost the XBO's power up to or beyond parity?

Go outside look up at the cloud and wait for it to do what ever you can dream of.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The XBOne needs to match PS4 in price.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived