The XBOne needs to match PS4 in price.

#21Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/1/2014 7:47:15 PM
Rakuen33 posted...
Pulp posted...
Once Microsoft unleashes the Power of the CloudŽ, the X1 will surpass the PS4 both graphically and for multiplayer. The difference will be well worth a $100, so have some patience.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

That's hilarious. Sony can do "Da Cl0udz" too. Also, you're in denial bro.

I believe he is joking
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#22DamnEvilDogPosted 3/1/2014 7:58:19 PM
I see 3HP has been working overtime while I have been doing various things like playing games, hanging out with friends, watching TV and sleep.

Time to toss him on the ignore list, I don't need to read all the garbage he has to say.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#23aszsithPosted 3/1/2014 8:15:19 PM
I laugh every time I see one of these "A B or C NEEDS to occur" topics.

What NEEDS to occur is often drastically different from what WILL occur or what you WANT to occur.

What these companies NEED to do is ignore all of the people who don't work for them and aren't direct investors. What these companies NEED to do is worry about making money.

What you WANT these companies to do is whatever makes you happy. I hate to tell you this: They don't care if you are happy. They only want your money. IF they can keep you happy AND get your money, then that means they will get MORE of your money in the long run. But if getting your money is going to cost them more than they will get from you, you aren't part of their equation.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#24Golden MavenPosted 3/1/2014 11:03:47 PM
BSerenity posted...
That is what Nintendo tells it's fans as well, lol.

So will Sony. That, or they'll take a bow after their next screw up.

Rakuen33 posted...
Pulp posted...
Once Microsoft unleashes the Power of the CloudŽ, the X1 will surpass the PS4 both graphically and for multiplayer. The difference will be well worth a $100, so have some patience.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

That's hilarious. Sony can do "Da Cl0udz" too. Also, you're in denial bro.

Sony hasn't invested millions into the cloud like Microsoft did. They probably couldn't afford it, they can barely keep the lights on.