PVZ: GW Vs Titanfall

#1NightMareBunnyPosted 3/1/2014 9:11:38 PM
i can only get one! - Results (166 votes)
TitanFall
54.82% (91 votes)
Garden Warfare
45.18% (75 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Freaking Loved TF2 And The Original PVZ so garden warfare seems like a match made in heaven for me but the soonest i can probably get it is sometime next weekend(close to it anyways i assume)and by then titanfall will almost be out so should i even bother?
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
#2bessy67Posted 3/1/2014 9:17:45 PM
Plants vs Zombies is a ton of fun. I've really been enjoying all of the different modes and while it is a bit lacking in content (maps and modes) it's definitely worth it IMO. That being said, if you only want to get one of those I'd go with Titanfall.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 3/1/2014 9:17:47 PM
Titanfall

With that said I'm enjoying Garden Warfare. I just feel like Titanfall has something special about it that I haven't experienced in online shooters in quite some time.
#4BigLongDownerPosted 3/1/2014 9:20:18 PM
Both are great games that bring refreshing ideas to the shooter genre. After playing both the Titanfall beta and PvZ, it's hard for me to choose one over the other. You can't go wrong with either one, so why not just get both?
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#5RedSox342Posted 3/1/2014 9:21:18 PM
get naruto manga, i have good reason. naruto is the best writ story, seriously I ask kishhimoto "what Best story is and without doubt he says that bleach is no1 but sasuke is a close 2nd follow by the legendary GODFATHER 2, so if yu do, titan fall is not as good as the others,= ask kishi.
---
Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas.
#6NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:06:26 PM
BigLongDowner posted...
Both are great games that bring refreshing ideas to the shooter genre. After playing both the Titanfall beta and PvZ, it's hard for me to choose one over the other. You can't go wrong with either one, so why not just get both?

Limited gaming funds
---
PS3 VV_Argost
#7BigLongDownerPosted 3/1/2014 10:08:03 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
BigLongDowner posted...

Limited gaming funds

Well in that case then I'd go with Titanfall first and get PvZ down the road. I can see the community lasting a long time with it.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#8NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:29:52 PM
Alright then
---
PS3 VV_Argost
#9oldhbk76Posted 3/2/2014 12:13:22 AM
Their both fun, but I give the nod to Titanfall is more addictive to me, the speed and freedom to move around the level anyway you want
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#10NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 12:49:03 AM
wow this poll is a lot closer than i thought it would be
---
PS3 VV_Argost