PVZ: GW Vs Titanfall

#21Jeh64Posted 3/9/2014 5:16:59 AM
Titanfall
#22iSkadooshPosted 3/9/2014 6:06:21 AM
After playing both, PvZ for me. Titanfall feels like your average generic shooter, PvZ on the other hand is quite a unique experience.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#23DarkAdonis123Posted 3/9/2014 6:28:52 AM
After playing Garden Warfare, I'm gonna go with at. Which surprises me because I didn't think I'd have as much fun with that game as I did.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#24ssj954vegitoPosted 3/9/2014 7:14:05 AM
RedSox342 posted...
get naruto manga, i have good reason. naruto is the best writ story, seriously I ask kishhimoto "what Best story is and without doubt he says that bleach is no1 but sasuke is a close 2nd follow by the legendary GODFATHER 2, so if yu do, titan fall is not as good as the others,= ask kishi.

.....Wat? Stop making us look bad, feelsbadman :(
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#25murdock004Posted 3/12/2014 8:56:10 PM
I'd go with PvZ. Even after getting Titanfall I keep going back to garden warfare some thing about it is just more entertaining, not so serious, and just not so generic.