PVZ: GW Vs Titanfall

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PVZ: GW Vs Titanfall

User Info: Jeh64

Jeh64
2 years ago#21
Titanfall

User Info: iSkadoosh

iSkadoosh
2 years ago#22
After playing both, PvZ for me. Titanfall feels like your average generic shooter, PvZ on the other hand is quite a unique experience.
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
2 years ago#23
After playing Garden Warfare, I'm gonna go with at. Which surprises me because I didn't think I'd have as much fun with that game as I did.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
2 years ago#24
RedSox342 posted...
get naruto manga, i have good reason. naruto is the best writ story, seriously I ask kishhimoto "what Best story is and without doubt he says that bleach is no1 but sasuke is a close 2nd follow by the legendary GODFATHER 2, so if yu do, titan fall is not as good as the others,= ask kishi.

.....Wat? Stop making us look bad, feelsbadman :(
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?

User Info: murdock004

murdock004
2 years ago#25
I'd go with PvZ. Even after getting Titanfall I keep going back to garden warfare some thing about it is just more entertaining, not so serious, and just not so generic.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PVZ: GW Vs Titanfall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived