Wolfenstein: Graphics on both PS4 and XB1 are identical.

#1nickr2d2Posted 3/2/2014 8:59:56 AM
Both run 1080p native, and are 60fps.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#2DerekRossPosted 3/2/2014 9:06:21 AM(edited)
They promise that all the time and ends up being like that only on PS4.

Also, link? I don't think Xbox One is capable of that outside racers and indie games.
#3SigmaLongshotPosted 3/2/2014 9:09:04 AM
Oh well then.

*Sigh*

I guess this means it'll be overlooked then. Without minor differences to slapfight over, or minor technical nuances to scrutinize to death, games don't get much exposure on Gamefaqs.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#4Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/2/2014 9:12:04 AM
DerekRoss posted...
They promise that all the time and ends up being like that only on PS4.

Also, link? I don't think Xbox One is capable of that outside racers and indie games.

You forgot sports games(NBA2K14). Then in the future the argument will stretch even more.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#5Laylow12Posted 3/2/2014 9:34:45 AM
The hardware in the PS4 is superior in every way, CPU, GPU, RAM. If the games run the same and look the same, that means that the PS4 version was diminished to match the XBOX ONE version. This will cost them sales on the lead console (PS4) as nobody wants a game that is downgraded for parity sake.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6Bottom1RemasterPosted 3/2/2014 9:37:30 AM
Dunno why this matters. It just means one of two things:

1) they are lying to you

2) they gimped it on the PS4 so it could run smooth on the x1. Regardless, doesn't need any reassurance.
#7Apex-PlayerPosted 3/2/2014 9:41:36 AM
It's being created by the Darkness 1, payday 2, Riddick game developers.
Not exactly something that screams high quality, we'll see how it turns out but i'm expecting mediocre.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#8nickr2d2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 9:44:02 AM
Laylow12 posted...
The hardware in the PS4 is superior in every way, CPU, GPU, RAM. If the games run the same and look the same, that means that the PS4 version was diminished to match the XBOX ONE version. This will cost them sales on the lead console (PS4) as nobody wants a game that is downgraded for parity sake.

Let me get this straight... they downgraded graphics on the lead-sales console to match XB1?

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

This is a joke, right?
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#9MonicasBackPosted 3/2/2014 9:44:12 AM
Payday 2 and riddick were amazing.
---
Monicaaa
#10Bottom1RemasterPosted 3/2/2014 9:48:47 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Let me get this straight... they downgraded graphics on the lead-sales console to match XB1?

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

This is a joke, right?

You're not serious? Are you?

You know it's factually proven that PS4 is much stronger than the X1? Therefore if the two games are running evenly, the PS4 factually could have been better had it not been developed alongside a console that is a third less powerful than the PS4.