On the exclusives front, PS4 or Xbox One?

#41teehee23Posted 3/3/2014 12:17:05 AM
pobbes posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
evecharmeve posted...

Ya don't you love all those (has to be 20 + ) exclusive JRpgs that star 14 year old girls doing alchemy, being game consoles??? and having hot tub scrubing censored.

IF there was a persona might be able to say something.

I know, and I'm glad those weeaboo shovelware games aren't coming to Xbone. Its one of the reasons I bought this system. Because its guaranteed to NOT get those games. Weeaboos can go buy a PS4.

Thats ok. While we're enjoying our personas, ni no kunis, and tales games, you get to keep playing your... shooters.

1. Then why would you constantly be on the Xbox #1 board? We're not asking as much as saying "Get a life."
2. We have about a dozen shmups exclusive for Xbox #1. AAA rated shmups.
3. Xbox360 has an exclusive Tales game.
4. Titanfall will be here soon.
5. Deal With It.
6. *massages feets*
7. Weeeeeee!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#42pobbesPosted 3/3/2014 12:22:57 AM
teehee23 posted...
pobbes posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
evecharmeve posted...

Ya don't you love all those (has to be 20 + ) exclusive JRpgs that star 14 year old girls doing alchemy, being game consoles??? and having hot tub scrubing censored.

I know, and I'm glad those weeaboo shovelware games aren't coming to Xbone. Its one of the reasons I bought this system. Because its guaranteed to NOT get those games. Weeaboos can go buy a PS4.

Thats ok. While we're enjoying our personas, ni no kunis, and tales games, you get to keep playing your... shooters.

1. Then why would you constantly be on the Xbox #1 board? We're not asking as much as saying "Get a life."
5. Deal With It.
6. *massages feets*
7. Weeeeeee!

Whats a shmup?

Yup you had vesperia (only reason i got a 360. Well, that and last remnant.) Because microsoft was trying to penetrate the japanese market. After that?

Ill be enjoying titanfall as well... on the pc :)
#43teehee23Posted 3/3/2014 12:35:02 AM(edited)
pobbes posted...
teehee23 posted...
pobbes posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
evecharmeve posted...

5. Deal With It.
6. *massages feets*
7. Weeeeeee!

Whats a shmup?

Yup you had vesperia (only reason i got a 360. Well, that and last remnant.) Because microsoft was trying to penetrate the japanese market. After that?

Ill be enjoying titanfall as well... on the pc :)

1. If you don't know what a shmup is then you're not even a gamer.
2. Ask yourself, with all the pleasures on this planet why would you be on a message board of something you dislike? I refuse to believe anyone's life is that pathetic so you must be a Microsoft employee just testing us.
3. Thank you for buying Titanfall. Every sale is a thank you kiss to Microsoft because that means you support Windows.
4. *runs fingers through hair and wiggles ass*
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#44evecharmevePosted 3/3/2014 12:43:38 AM
Shooters that side scroll, you'd probably be more familar with the creepy ones like death smile and otemidus
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#45pobbesPosted 3/3/2014 12:44:00 AM

1. If you don't know what a shmup is then you're not even a gamer.
2. Ask yourself, with all the pleasures on this planet why would you be on a message board of something you dislike? I refuse to believe anyone's life is that pathetic so you must be a Microsoft employee just testing us.
3. Thank you for buying Titanfall. Every sale is a thank you kiss to Microsoft because that means you support Windows.
4. *runs fingers through hair and wiggles ass*

Why are you so hostile?

I dont dislike the xb1. It just doesnt have games that appeal to me. I did buy a 360 for vesperia and last remnant though.

Oh im not buying titanfall. Will probably play it in a computer shop with my friends.
#46Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/3/2014 12:47:15 AM
well it's completely subjective and up to you which console has better exclusives. I think Xbox One has the edge in exclusives that are out so far. Only because of Dead Rising 3 and PvZ. Every other exclusive on either console imo is bad. but looking into the future PS4 looks like it will soon gain the lead in exclusives. again none of this is objective you need to make your own decision
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#47EJH-SEGAPosted 3/6/2014 12:56:11 PM
zelda3003 posted...
IdTheDestroyer posted...
For me it's no contest. Xb1 has the exclusives that I want to play. PS4 has none yet and none coming this year that I know of that interest me. With that said I still plan to get one soon so I can upgrade from my PS3 copy of FF14 to the PS4 version.

Best advice I can give you TC is to step away from forums and message boards and do some research. 90% of what you'll find here on forums & boards are trolls or fanboys pushing their personal agenda as if they were getting a paycheck for it.

Try this.

1.Make a list of already released exclusives that interest you for both systems.
2.Make a list of upcoming exclusives that interest you for both systems.
3.Weight in other factors(controller preference, online service, console features etc)
4.Go over 1st 3 steps and pick which has more of what you want.
5.Profit$$$

Xbox One: Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare
PS4: Resogun

Xbox One: Halo, Titanfall (though i'm getting it on PC)
PS4: Infamous

Both have online subscription fees, both are similar in price (In the UK), PS4 seems to have better multiplats but I'm not too bothered about 1080p vs 720p when it comes to enjoyment. PS4 will likely have a good future but I see no proof of that outside of speculation.

I'm leaning towards Xbox One but none of those games really sell the system for me, havn't even seen Halo yet.

XB1 also has Quantum break, Sunset Overdrive, D4, and Fable Legends upcoming
Ps4 has The Order upcoming
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")