An Objective comparison of MS and Sony exclusives of last gen. Unexpected result

#61krystylaPosted 3/4/2014 1:40:43 AM
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Izraeil posted...
Mass effect is not owned by MS...

MS published Mass Effect on 360. Sony published several of the games on that list even though the devs who actually created the games aren't with them now. So why not count Mass Effect? Oh yes because you are biased and fail to admit that many of those games are on the Vita meaning they are NOT exclusive unless you count Mass Effect and Titanfall as well.

Do you not understand the term "owned by"? Mass Effect is not owned by MS, Gears is also a 3rd party game but is owned by MS, which it wasn't during last gen, but I still added it anyway. But I guess that shows how biased the list is.lol

Is Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls owned by Sony?
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#62suzukimatsuiPosted 3/4/2014 2:26:01 AM
krystyla posted...
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Izraeil posted...

MS published Mass Effect on 360. Sony published several of the games on that list even though the devs who actually created the games aren't with them now. So why not count Mass Effect? Oh yes because you are biased and fail to admit that many of those games are on the Vita meaning they are NOT exclusive unless you count Mass Effect and Titanfall as well.

Do you not understand the term "owned by"? Mass Effect is not owned by MS, Gears is also a 3rd party game but is owned by MS, which it wasn't during last gen, but I still added it anyway. But I guess that shows how biased the list is.lol

The two games are pretty much exclusive second party games
#63krystylaPosted 3/4/2014 2:50:06 AM
suzukimatsui posted...
krystyla posted...
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Izraeil posted...

The two games are pretty much exclusive second party games

Does Sony own part of remedy? From what I gathered a requirement of TCs list is owning the copyright/trademark.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#64181stCommanderPosted 3/4/2014 6:26:44 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Izraeil posted...

My dog is smarter than you.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#65Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 7:30:53 AM(edited)
krystyla posted...
Izraeil posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Izraeil posted...

Yes.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Computer_Entertainment#Owned_franchises_and_properties

The only game on the list that arguably doesn't belong there is Gears of War.
#66RaRitsujunPosted 3/4/2014 7:27:53 AM
mokmuud posted...
kcypher2000
Someone should do that. It will go viral. Would Titanfall even run on Linux?

If you were willing to put the effort in you could.

Truth.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.