How many games are in development for the Xbone?

#1MasterSword546Posted 3/2/2014 6:06:30 PM
I vaguely remember hearing the PS4 has over 100 games in development, but I don't ever remember hearing a number for the Xbone.

Has anything been announced as far as how many games are in development for the Xbone?
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#2Mr BumpPosted 3/2/2014 6:08:04 PM
If there had, it would just be spin, just like the PS4 number.
---
My games room: http://imgur.com/a/CA2yz
XBL: Mister Bump PSN: Mr_BumpNZ
#3AzaneAzerPosted 3/2/2014 6:14:29 PM(edited)
Mr Bump posted...

Bashing a system with such an off the wall comment doesn't add relevance to the conversation

PS4 is looking to have about twice as many confirmed released at this time, but that number doesn't mean a whole lot in the long run.
#4TOhasNoRingPosted 3/2/2014 6:14:59 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
Mr Bump posted...

Bashing a system with such an off the wall comment doesn't add relevance to the conversation

PS4 is looking to have about twice as many confirmed released at this time, but that number doesn't mean a whole lot in the long run.

Neither did your comment.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#5Mr BumpPosted 3/2/2014 6:16:33 PM(edited)
AzaneAzer posted...
Mr Bump posted...

Er, what system am I bashing, exactly? I was just pointing out that numbers like that are just spin from marketing departments and have no real relevance on the real world.
---
#6AzaneAzerPosted 3/2/2014 6:19:29 PM(edited)
Mr Bump posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Mr Bump posted...

Er, what system am I bashing, exactly? I was just pointing out that numbers like that are just spin from marketing departments and have no real relevance on the real world.

Can you explain to me, please, how you can spin with an actual Number being attached?

Is 100 Supposed to be bad? Good? I think common sense dictates that it would be a healthy value, and with it being an actual factual number, that wouldn't be under debate, Trying to say "only about 100 titles?" Isn't even counted as spinning, because Fox News doesn't even go that far.
#7MasterSword546(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 6:19:59 PM
Mr Bump posted...

Except that number wasn't just pulled out if Sony's ass one day, it's a legitimate number.
---
#8Mr BumpPosted 3/2/2014 6:24:02 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
Mr Bump posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Mr Bump posted...

Can you explain to me, please, how you can spin with an actual Number being attached?

Because it's meaningless. They don't have to prove it in a court of law - they could just pick a number out of their ass for all we know! Certainly worrying about such things is the height of stupidity. Buy the console you want (buy all of them if you're lucky like me) and enjoy it for what it is; don't get hung up on stupid s*** like sales numbers, profit reports or how many games *might* be being made for it! Hell, Console A could have twice the number of games being made for it as Console B, but if 90% of them are shovelware it would kind of defeat the point, eh?
---
#9AzaneAzerPosted 3/2/2014 6:29:28 PM(edited)
So
Again
Can you explain to me how a factual number is being spun, rather than your insane Xbot defense that you're putting up now that's trying to call this number "out of their butt" (excuse my paraquote change, I don't like to break the TOS by quoting your post directly).

Your argument is very irrational, and it completely is dependant on a factual number being made up, when it's not a random internet statistical joke, it's a real number, Again, It's not "Maybe 20?" It's "About 100", which, even if it's 85 or 90, is still well within a healthy region, and as far as your "Shovelware" argument... Consoles don't get shovelware in any meaningful quantity.

So, Rather than arguing that a fact is not a fact, can you actually follow the topic, instead of being so biased towards Defense mode?
#10MasterSword546(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 6:29:56 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
So
Again
Can you explain to me how a factual number is being spun, rather than your insane Xbot defense that you're putting up now that's trying to call this number "out of their butt" (excuse my paraquote change, I don't like to break the TOS by quoting your post directly).

Your argument is very irrational, and it completely is dependant on a factual number being made up, when it's not a random internet statistical joke, it's a real number, Again, It's not "Maybe 20?" It's "About 100", which, even if it's 85 or 90, is still well within a healthy region, and as far as your "Shovelware" argument... Consoles don't get shovelware in any meaningful quantity.

Just wanted to point out that saying "ass" doesn't break the ToS.
---