How many games are in development for the Xbone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many games are in development for the Xbone?
1 year ago#31
MasterSword546 posted...
a687947 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
a687947 posted...
At least 200 And those are just the ones using id@xbox:
http://majornelson.com/2014/02/27/idxbox-developers-update/

Except that's only 200 developers, not 200 games.

And you don't think those developers are making games? I really doubt 135 of them just got dev kits to mess around with considering they were specifically selected by Microsoft to get them

Again, that's 200 developers, not 200 development teams. Big difference. That could mean 40 teams of 5 people each for all we know.

Those aren't individual developers those are studios/dev teams, 65 games, each from different studios, have already been announced so your 40 teams is already not possible
1 year ago#32
a687947 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
a687947 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
a687947 posted...
At least 200 And those are just the ones using id@xbox:
http://majornelson.com/2014/02/27/idxbox-developers-update/

And you don't think those developers are making games? I really doubt 135 of them just got dev kits to mess around with considering they were specifically selected by Microsoft to get them

Again, that's 200 developers, not 200 development teams. Big difference. That could mean 40 teams of 5 people each for all we know.

Those aren't individual developers those are studios/dev teams, 65 games, each from different studios, have already been announced so your 40 teams is already not possible

It was an example. I was merely pointing out that the number is not 200 dev teams working on 200 different games.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
1 year ago#33
MasterSword546 posted...
a687947 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
a687947 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...

It was an example. I was merely pointing out that the number is not 200 dev teams working on 200 different games.

Then what is the number? Just some random one they decided to throw out? Those are the number of studios that have gotten dev kits from Microsoft. Just because they haven't announced all 200 doesn't mean there aren't 200. They announced the 65 because those are the ones that are already in certification.
1 year ago#34
A bunch.
1 year ago#35
UtterMoon posted...
A bunch.

---
Blue Falcon Actual, Jimmy Amos
1 year ago#36
AzaneAzer posted...
So
Again
Can you explain to me how a factual number is being spun, rather than your insane Xbot defense that you're putting up now that's trying to call this number "out of their butt" (excuse my paraquote change, I don't like to break the TOS by quoting your post directly).

Your argument is very irrational, and it completely is dependant on a factual number being made up, when it's not a random internet statistical joke, it's a real number, Again, It's not "Maybe 20?" It's "About 100", which, even if it's 85 or 90, is still well within a healthy region, and as far as your "Shovelware" argument... Consoles don't get shovelware in any meaningful quantity.

So, Rather than arguing that a fact is not a fact, can you actually follow the topic, instead of being so biased towards Defense mode?

Since you are counting indies do you admit the 360 killed the ps3 in games since indies count now? Because thats where the spin is. One gen indies dont count and now that sony relies on them they do.
1 year ago#37
UtterMoon posted...
A bunch.

Maybe, but that is relative.
---
1 year ago#38
MasterSword546 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
No one knows and it doesn't matter. All you need to know is: Titanfall alone > all the indies you can imagine combined

bye

Journey > Titanfall.

lol journey so boring TF FTW!!!!!!
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
1 year ago#39
geodANGER posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
No one knows and it doesn't matter. All you need to know is: Titanfall alone > all the indies you can imagine combined

bye

Journey > Titanfall.

Lol, casuals.
---
1 year ago#40
geodANGER posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

bye

Journey > Titanfall.

Spoken like a true 8yo dudebro.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many games are in development for the Xbone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived