Not trying to troll or hate or w/e, just what is Titanfall on X1's final...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Not trying to troll or hate or w/e, just what is Titanfall on X1's final...

User Info: Jim200

Jim200
3 years ago#1
resolution?

I'd like to know as I'm buying it and want to know important things about the game. I also want to know if it uses 7.1 or 5.1 sound as I have a 7.1 sound system hooked up to my X1.

Last, can you tell me if I can use the Kinect to voice chat in the final game? Because in the beta you couldn't for some reason. At least I couldn't.
PSN: Jemi200 ::: Gamertag: JemiBitti200 ::: NNID: Jemi200
3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#2
jim200 posted...
resolution?

I'd like to know as I'm buying it and want to know important things about the game. I also want to know if it uses 7.1 or 5.1 sound as I have a 7.1 sound system hooked up to my X1.

Last, can you tell me if I can use the Kinect to voice chat in the final game? Because in the beta you couldn't for some reason. At least I couldn't.

Final resolution is unconfirmed, but they are targeting 900p. They also dismissed the 1080p rumor.

Unknown about audio.

Kinect chat worked for me in the beta, I think. I mostly used parties, though.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: epicfailtryhard

epicfailtryhard
3 years ago#3
troll confirmed. shame on both of you.
"the smile was too broad, too full of teeth to be about anything nice. it was utterly void of humor."-shadowfire-dean koontz

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
3 years ago#4
jim200 posted...
resolution?

You want to know the games resolution or you want to know important things about the game. Which is it
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#5
Less than 1080p, and that's really all we know. The beta was at 792p.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Not trying to troll or hate or w/e, just what is Titanfall on X1's final...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived