So I've owned the X1 for a month now...

#1lClarkGablelPosted 3/2/2014 10:47:26 PM
I'm enjoying it a lot, dropping 534 bills on it was hard to swallow at first, but I am slowly seeing the potential of the system. Both dead rising and ryse were great. Currently I'm playing tomb raider, and the game is perfectly fine, I've beat in once on pc, at 2k 60fps, and the x1 version is more than serviceable. It's just a shame idiots give the console such a hard time. 2cents.
---
-I Love Chubby Girls-
#2jpraelsterPosted 3/2/2014 10:48:27 PM
lClarkGablel posted...
I'm enjoying it a lot, dropping 534 bills on it was hard to swallow at first, but I am slowly seeing the potential of the system. Both dead rising and ryse were great. Currently I'm playing tomb raider, and the game is perfectly fine, I've beat in once on pc, at 2k 60fps, and the x1 version is more than serviceable. It's just a shame idiots give the console such a hard time. 2cents.

My biggest problem with the xbox one is that I need to get a new router to really be able to enjoy online gaming lol
#3-Oath-Posted 3/2/2014 10:49:54 PM
I don't understand the hate either. I can understand how some people aren't interested and want nothing to do with the system, but I don't understand the constant beat down.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#4jesse7150Posted 3/2/2014 10:57:52 PM
jpraelster posted...
lClarkGablel posted...

My biggest problem with the xbox one is that I need to get a new router to really be able to enjoy online gaming lol

run a cable somehow.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#5slaptrapPosted 3/2/2014 10:59:48 PM
The hate and the troll threads are coming from the 1000 plus employees Sony just laid off. They should be out looking for jobs, not trolling these boards. Don't forget the rest of the fanboys that are tired of playing forgetful indy titles. It's a dangerous time to be an xbox customer.
#6newbie2007Posted 3/2/2014 11:00:46 PM
Or you could spend 428 bills and play Tomb Raider at more than servicable experience.
#7jpraelsterPosted 3/2/2014 11:10:17 PM
jesse7150 posted...
jpraelster posted...
lClarkGablel posted...

run a cable somehow.

I doubt it would do much good but I might wanna try that before I go and just buy a new router
#8chedibang1994Posted 3/2/2014 11:13:50 PM
newbie2007 posted...
Or you could spend 428 bills and play Tomb Raider at more than servicable experience.

Yeah true but halo that's part of my reason
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#9Mr_KillstreakPosted 3/2/2014 11:18:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10newbie2007Posted 3/2/2014 11:22:47 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
newbie2007 posted...

Yeah true but halo that's part of my reason

hehe, halo is not even out yet for likely another year. And the original poster mentioned DR3, Ryse, Tomb Raider. He's into action-adventure games more than shooters. The PS4 has plenty of them, even free with PS+