So I've owned the X1 for a month now...

#11NvPlaguePosted 3/2/2014 11:27:11 PM
How many times has the NSA visited you so far? Be honest. I know the first month for me I was visited 5 times.
---
Follow me and friends at twitch.tv/nanoshinonomekappa and youtube.com/user/NANOOSHINONOME - I play newer and older vidya.
#12crazyray47Posted 3/2/2014 11:36:23 PM
slaptrap posted...
The hate and the troll threads are coming from the 1000 plus employees Sony just laid off. They should be out looking for jobs, not trolling these boards. Don't forget the rest of the fanboys that are tired of playing forgetful indy titles. It's a dangerous time to be an xbox customer.

Yes, because instead of looking for jobs, they united under one leader and coordinated the most sophisticated console attack in the history of gaming.

By coming here and trolling.
#13plus1zeroPosted 3/3/2014 1:08:44 AM
newbie2007 posted...
chedibang1994 posted...
newbie2007 posted...
Or you could spend 428 bills and play Tomb Raider at more than servicable experience.

Yeah true but halo that's part of my reason

hehe, halo is not even out yet for likely another year. And the original poster mentioned DR3, Ryse, Tomb Raider. He's into action-adventure games more than shooters. The PS4 has plenty of them, even free with PS+

I have both. X1's exclusives are far better than ps4 (and I prefer my ps4 despite spending more time on x1)
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#14IazielPosted 3/3/2014 1:51:45 AM
I really enjoy the extra, non-gaming features the console has to offer. In fact, I've found that lately I'm spending more time on Nexflix/hulu/whatever streaming service available as opposed to playing games. Granted I have very few [games], but the Xbox One's flexibility was a big selling point for me. :) And yeah, the OP summed up my feelings quite nicely.
#15evecharmevePosted 3/3/2014 2:23:25 AM
newbie2007 posted...
chedibang1994 posted...
newbie2007 posted...
Or you could spend 428 bills and play Tomb Raider at more than servicable experience.

Yeah true but halo that's part of my reason

hehe, halo is not even out yet for likely another year. And the original poster mentioned DR3, Ryse, Tomb Raider. He's into action-adventure games more than shooters. The PS4 has plenty of them, even free with PS+

Could you name some of them? all I see is knack and killzone.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#16luigix69Posted 3/3/2014 2:40:09 AM
I usually buy every console at launch, but I dont care what Sony has out there. Id much rather play on Xbox. WAY better online. WAY better controller. That PS controller hasnt changed much in 20 YEARS!

Im sticking with Xbox. Not to say I wont buy a PS4 in the future, but they better have a greater version of God Of War than that last one. It sucked! and I have played them all.
#17jragon23Posted 3/3/2014 3:02:48 AM
luigix69 posted...
I usually buy every console at launch, but I dont care what Sony has out there. Id much rather play on Xbox. WAY better online. WAY better controller. That PS controller hasnt changed much in 20 YEARS!

Im sticking with Xbox. Not to say I wont buy a PS4 in the future, but they better have a greater version of God Of War than that last one. It sucked! and I have played them all.

you left out the bit where your mommy buys your consoles for you
#18Cornbread4lifePosted 3/3/2014 3:34:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19NeoMonkPosted 3/3/2014 3:40:15 AM
Everyone that made HALO what it was is gone...
you have a brand left that's it... talent is making another game called Destiny...

When will you guys realize this? I guess when you're sold another atrocious Halo ODST game or a tablet one lol huh?
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#20LapanuiPosted 3/3/2014 3:44:45 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Everyone that made HALO what it was is gone...
you have a brand left that's it... talent is making another game called Destiny...

When will you guys realize this? I guess when you're sold another atrocious Halo ODST game or a tablet one lol huh?

This could probably be said for a lot of developers, when you hear a company, you don't ever hear the actual people behind the game, just the company. So these days, every game is just a name and so are the companies.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1