PS4/Xbone questions!

#1tupapalotePosted 3/3/2014 1:28:41 AM
why is it, that playstation, and xbox fans are always arguing about the home consoles?

I mean do you guys get paid or something?
Or do you guys need to feel better about the product that you hold at home?

why not accept, that the ps4 is stronger and just be ok with it. is not like the world is going to end!
---
PSN: Janclo XBL: Janclo
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/3/2014 1:29:35 AM
Brand loyalty, reassurance of their purchase, etc
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#3MADVILLAIN_MPosted 3/3/2014 1:46:14 AM
I know the Ps4 is stronger than the Xbox one. It's no secret. I think it's the sony crowd coming onto this board and constantly degrading everything Xbox related that spurs arguments. I come on and just laugh at the hostility from both sides. It's quite ridiculous. I personally enjoy my xbox and do not feel it necessary to defend it from the opinions of others. I am not a message board warrior by any means though.. so perhaps this topic is not directed towards me.
#4evecharmevePosted 3/3/2014 1:54:37 AM
tupapalote posted...
why is it, that playstation, and xbox fans are always arguing about the home consoles?

why not accept, that the ps4 is stronger and just be ok with it. is not like the world is going to end!

People will admit that the PS4 is stronger when they admit that the PS4 has a piss poor exclusive library well into the year mark and infamous will only be about as good as Dead rising 3. Probably less so since what it has going is it looks prettier, but doesn't have co-op and 500-1000 enemies on the screen at the same time.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#5Millertime660Posted 3/3/2014 2:00:50 AM
This is a very pointless thread. No one will be able to answer this question to your satisfaction. You will just get more of the same bickering as a response.

But Im sure you already knew that.
#6DamnEvilDogPosted 3/3/2014 2:27:59 AM
tupapalote posted...

The fanboys sure do seem like they are getting paid, I love my Xbox One, I see no need to go to the PS4 board and troll like a child.

And for the fanboys here, yeah time to just move on, Xbox One is weaker, but still a damn good console :3
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog