Does it actually bother you that the Xbox One is selling less than Ps4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does it actually bother you that the Xbox One is selling less than Ps4?
1 year ago#11
I'm shocked people actually voted Yes, but it was expected.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
1 year ago#12
In a two horse race, forget the Wii U, one console has to outsell the other. This shouldn't bother people.

If your console of choice sells terribly, has a tiny install base and third party devs give up on you, then you should be bothered.

I can't see that happening in this case, though.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
1 year ago#13
No, it sold plenty to stay here through this gen and I don't work for Microsoft or Sony so my job isn't on the line.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
1 year ago#14
I own both consoles...
1 year ago#15
Since the ps4 is available in many more markets I would expect it to sell more overall. And who cares, by the end of this generation most of us will own both systems. I'm biting when The Order comes out.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
1 year ago#16
DarkHoles posted...
Lol anyone who said yes is either 10years old or a pony.

Why would a pony be bothered by this? I think they would be happy.
1 year ago#17
It's inevitable.
---
Games are meant to be played. Why so serious.
1 year ago#18
Friends,

No, I call it "Marketing Justice". M$ had lots of BAD ideas. People have voted with their dollars, which is how it should be.

I have the move camera and controllers. Those are used like. .00001 percent of the time that ps3 is on. Why would I be forced to buy a movement controller for an extra 100 bucks, when I never used my old one.

I would like to push the xbox CIO into a time machine now, and let him pop out like 5 years back, and maybe he could correct all this bad press.

There is ground to make up. With great games, they get win many people back. thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Chris Christie for 2016, if you dont vote for him, he will shut down all your bridges. Sandy Relief money, I THOUGHT that was mine.
1 year ago#19
Nope. If I wanted a ps4 or a wii U I would go buy one. Sales don't bother me one bit. I wouldn't even know about the sales figures if they weren't posted on here constantly.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
1 year ago#20
Do I get any of the sales money? Then why would I care, I'm not a 12yr old nerd worried about sales so I can act cool on a video game forum.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
kcypher2000 said it best
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does it actually bother you that the Xbox One is selling less than Ps4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived