Does it actually bother you that the Xbox One is selling less than Ps4?

#31CrysianiaPosted 3/3/2014 7:48:52 AM
DarkHoles posted...
Lol anyone who said yes is either 10years old or a pony.

Meanwhile anyone using the term pony is likely a 10 year old.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#32nableetPosted 3/3/2014 7:49:46 AM
bortbortson posted...
People only care if you place value on being identified as part of a group and that if your group is now somehow "winning" then you gain validation that you made the right choice or are better or other bs.

Nobody cares because the only effect it would have is third party support and on this planet there is a thing called money, and Microsoft has a lot of money to entice third party support, and those third parties like money and know the best way to make money is release games available to everyone.

Sony has lousy exclusives anyway (please don't respond, "really?" and then list a bunch of sony exclusives, I know what they have, it doesn't excite me in the slightest or I would have bought a PS3 or PS4. I owned a PSX and PS2 and strongly prefer Sony electronics so no I'm not just anti-Sony, Xbox fanboy either) Look at the garbage they had to pull out to make their Smash Brothers rip-off.

The "console war" is just getting started anyway. What are people looking at anyway? A month before Xmas with supply constraints followed by the after xmas lull. Wait for the first sales reports of 2016 before numbers actually matter.

MS has money, but on this planet they also have Share/stockholders that won't like to see good money thrown away for negligible returns.

Third parties would have to weigh up the cost to create the port and the manufacturing/distribution costs of said game against any likely returns, a small install base may not make it worth their time and effort.

Your comments on exclusives are completely subjective, yet you state it like it is a fact?

You claim not to care about numbers, but then say wait until 2016 when the numbers will actually matter?
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#33Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/3/2014 7:50:23 AM
Jedi454 posted...
PominAus posted...
No, not currently. But it will if third party support falters.

I doubt that or the Ps2 wouldn't of got as much support as it did.

i don't see how you came to that conclusion since the PS2 had the largest install base of any console ever.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#34Mr_Big_BossPosted 3/3/2014 8:04:22 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

No, I call it "Marketing Justice". M$ had lots of BAD ideas. People have voted with their dollars, which is how it should be.

It's called consumer backlash
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#35jZangetsu21Posted 3/3/2014 8:08:48 AM
I'm a PS4 owner and I don't even care.

Really don't know what's up with all the Sony trolls.

They troll about the sales, X1 trolls go on about their 2 extra games.

People really need to grow up and let others be.
---
i5 3570k*8gb DDR3 1600Mhz*GTX 780* PC, Console, Handheld, Mobile, whatever, I love games ^^
EU PSN: jZangetsu21
#36sadiq2010Posted 3/3/2014 8:11:18 AM
no i am not.

i am very happy that the trash and garbage, xbox one is selling less.
#37sadiq2010Posted 3/3/2014 8:14:52 AM
Far-Queue

the reverse will NEVER happen.

stop trolling.
#38jZangetsu21Posted 3/3/2014 8:15:24 AM
sadiq2010 posted...
no i am not.

Why do people like you exist?

Now you come around and give PS4 owners a bad name.

Damned fanboys.
---
i5 3570k*8gb DDR3 1600Mhz*GTX 780* PC, Console, Handheld, Mobile, whatever, I love games ^^
EU PSN: jZangetsu21
#39blitz_0623Posted 3/3/2014 8:18:52 AM
jZangetsu21 posted...
sadiq2010 posted...
no i am not.

Why do people like you exist?

Now you come around and give PS4 owners a bad name.

Damned fanboys.

Technically he's not a fanboy until he mentions the PS4. He can be a PC elitist for all we know but he does give PS4 owners a bad name cause anyone who hates the X1 here is automatically pony
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#40charlton3kPosted 3/3/2014 8:21:58 AM
Yes, as if i've only got 3 million players to play online with :( sh*t sucks.
---
Craphex
I play every game across every platform. Everything in one place: http://raptr.com/charlton3k/about