Does it actually bother you that the Xbox One is selling less than Ps4?

#61I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 3/3/2014 3:31:47 PM
PominAus posted...
No, not currently. But it will if third party support falters.

This.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#62BTM4444Posted 3/3/2014 3:44:07 PM
Why would it? Obviously the ps4 is gonna sell more with the lower price tag because people are really cheap these days.
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#63renskyfirePosted 3/3/2014 5:37:22 PM
The only thing that bothers me is when trying to see any interesting topics on the PS4 boards people act like they're shareholder in the freaking company. The XBox One has more than enough sales that there is little to no risk of it losing 3rd party support, regardless of how much some oddballs wish it to be so.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#64PorungaPosted 3/3/2014 5:40:27 PM
Jedi454 posted...
There you have it folks, majority of this message board don't care about sales, so I would suggest never posting sale figures again as a topic. ^_^

They didn't say they don't care.. they said it doesn't bother them. It doesn't bother sony fans, they love it. It doesn't bother some xbox fans, but it DOES bother other xbox fans.. but they say it doesn't so they don't look petty even though it is bothering the **** out of them.
#65SonyPonyTonyPosted 3/3/2014 5:42:59 PM
Porunga posted...
Jedi454 posted...
There you have it folks, majority of this message board don't care about sales, so I would suggest never posting sale figures again as a topic. ^_^

They didn't say they don't care.. they said it doesn't bother them. It doesn't bother sony fans, they love it. It doesn't bother some xbox fans, but it DOES bother other xbox fans.. but they say it doesn't so they don't look petty even though it is bothering the **** out of them.

this sums up how a majority of the ponies feel about Titanfall
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#66PorungaPosted 3/3/2014 5:44:03 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Porunga posted...
Jedi454 posted...

You would be very wrong about that.
#67Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 9:09:23 PM
I'm bothered by Wii U sales even though I don't own one.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#68uniquebadgerPosted 3/3/2014 9:16:02 PM
Nope, i plan on getting the Ps4 to compliment my Xbox One anyways. As long as one of the consoles has games i want i couldn't care less about who is winning.
#69BoxTheMuppetPosted 3/3/2014 9:19:36 PM
Porunga posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
Porunga posted...
Jedi454 posted...

You would be very wrong about that.

Ummm, the poll thread about average user score for titanfall:

Porunga posted...
Its scores will be higher than they deserve to be, regardless of how good the game actually is.

And the other thread about what happens if titanfall scores below a 9:

You said it won't, even if it deserves to.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#70Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/3/2014 9:25:43 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Lol anyone who said yes is either 10years old or a pony.

or people who think about what happens when a console is the least popular, let's continue shall we, first the 3rd parties decide to not sign an exclusive deal with that console, 3rd parties also decide to possibly skip porting a game over due to a lower install base. Microsoft will not shell out tons of money to secure these games if they see no foreseeable gain from doing so.

Remember the Xbox and PS2 and the lack of support for the Xbox compared to PS2? That's what happens when you only sell 25 million compared to the competitor selling 120 million. It should be a concern if you enjoy the system.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant