X1 controller kills the ps4's.

#1TheMove2Posted 3/3/2014 7:29:43 AM
I have a high end gaming pc and recently have purchased a ps4 and now a x1. I am really confused about the controller wars. Before I made my purchase I was under the impression both controllers were equal maybe a edge to the ps4 controller.

This couldn't be more false. The best controller ever made so far has been the xbox 360 controller and the x1 controller is way better.

I returned my PS4 because I found the controller to be terrible. Like a bigger version of the horrible ps3 controller. My brothers came over hated the controller as well and made fun of it.

Just wanted to post something about this. The PS4 controller is so long and big. I thought in pics the X1 was also very big but it is smaller and lighter than the xbox 360 controller.

Just wanted to post something about this.
#2Fade2black001Posted 3/3/2014 7:30:57 AM
ITT ones opinion equals fact....

I would disagree with you however.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#3MasterSword546Posted 3/3/2014 7:32:57 AM
Except the Xbone controller is bigger than the PS4's. We all know you didn't have a PS4 to start with, nice try though TC.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#4ThirtyThr33Posted 3/3/2014 7:35:41 AM
When did TC present this as an absolute? Of course its his opinion, I didn't think it required too high a level of reading comprehension to be able to determine what is meant. That or you're trying to be a smartass.
---
NUKING THEM SITS WELL WITH ME!!!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 3/3/2014 7:35:44 AM
As far as battery life goes yes it destroys the PS4 controller, BUT since there really wasn't much to improve on from the 360 controller compared to the DS3. The only gripes I have on the DS4 is the useless light on the controller and the short battery life, other than that it's a much improved version especially for FPS, and it feels great in my hands. The X1 controller is slightly improved from the 360 version, some hate it some love it, I have no issues with it except maybe the d-pad feels odd but still better than the 360 controller. This gen not sure which one I'd choose, need more games to try out both controllers.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#6TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 7:41:56 AM
Nope just my opinion on the ps4's controller.

I am confused how anyone could like it though and why the X1 controller doesn't get more praise.

I am not a X1 fan boy as I have been a PC gamer for the last 12 years and I buy a new high end PC every 2-3 years. I just decided to mix it up this gen and do my main gaming on a console. At least that's my plan.

I purchased a PS4 first because it was a way better console with better hardware. After a little bit I realized hardware doesn't matter and controller and games matter.

If I didn't love the x1 controller I would of just stuck with my gaming PC. Thank god I love it.
#7DjnarduPosted 3/3/2014 7:43:14 AM
I have both and I like the PS4 controller better.

This is coming fro someone who hated the DS3 and loved the 360 controller.
---
PS4 - Xbox One- PC
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690
#8TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 7:44:13 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
Except the Xbone controller is bigger than the PS4's. We all know you didn't have a PS4 to start with, nice try though TC.

Again false. The PS4 controller is so long it makes it way bigger. I have small to medium hands and my thumb and pointer finger can barley reach the r2 trigger and pull down on the right joy stick. Such a awkward controller.
#9blitz_0623Posted 3/3/2014 7:44:27 AM
I'd honestly rather have Li ion batter over AA only because I'm too lazy and cheap to buy rechargeable batteries. And since the PS4 now has standby mode there really is no excuse if your controller runs out of battery life since you can charge it almost anytime. The cable being the universal micro USB helps too
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#10DarthUchiha91Posted 3/3/2014 7:44:38 AM
Still like 360 controller the best. X1 controller went backwards for me.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM