X1 controller kills the ps4's.

#21Broly4561Posted 3/3/2014 8:53:52 AM
except the XB1 controller is a clustered mess... all the buttons are too close. the left stick is too close to the dpad, the right stick is still too close to the face buttons, and the shoulder buttons aren't an improvement over last gen.
#22Viet0nePosted 3/3/2014 8:54:41 AM
TheMove2 posted...
I swear this X1 forums are full with ps4 owners bored because ps4 has no games to play.

When I had a PS4 I was checking out the X1 forums wondering if I made the right decision.

So you admit you're on this board because there are no Xbox One games to play.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#23spacejamjordanzPosted 3/3/2014 8:58:45 AM
I have always preferred the Xbox controller. The reason the dualshock 4 got so much praise IMO is that it's seen as a very significant improvement over the DS3( and rightfully so). It's a very solid controller. My only gripe with the DS4 is the terrible battery life, but the ability to charge in standby mode makes it somewhat bearable.

I can go with either one, but I still prefer the X1 controller.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#24Duke_of_NukePosted 3/3/2014 9:05:03 AM
TheMove2 posted...
The PS4 controller is so long and big.

Don't envy greatness.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#25jon davisPosted 3/3/2014 9:08:49 AM
ThirtyThr33 posted...
When did TC present this as an absolute? Of course its his opinion, I didn't think it required too high a level of reading comprehension to be able to determine what is meant. That or you're trying to be a smartass.

The topic title.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#26angry_cowtipperPosted 3/3/2014 9:12:49 AM
TheMove2 posted...
I have a high end gaming pc and recently have purchased a ps4 and now a x1. I am really confused about the controller wars. Before I made my purchase I was under the impression both controllers were equal maybe a edge to the ps4 controller.

This couldn't be more false. The best controller ever made so far has been the xbox 360 controller and the x1 controller is way better.

I returned my PS4 because I found the controller to be terrible. Like a bigger version of the horrible ps3 controller. My brothers came over hated the controller as well and made fun of it.

Just wanted to post something about this. The PS4 controller is so long and big. I thought in pics the X1 was also very big but it is smaller and lighter than the xbox 360 controller.

Just wanted to post something about this.

The opinion at large (by the likes of Jeff Gerstmann, etc) seems to be the DS4 is the superior controller. Glad you have the controller you prefer, however.
---
Batman: AO, TF2, Spelunky, Broforce (PC); ACIV (PS4); Tearaway, Ecolibrium (Vita); Stay Alight (AND); Gears Judgment (360); Fire Emblem (3DS)
#27Pixx0Posted 3/3/2014 9:41:45 AM
krystyla posted...

Okay I want to have a source on that, Windows is very open and you can find ways to do what you want anyways on Windows.

you...want? You think I'm your dog to go and get what you could do on your own with any search engine?

It's a well known case and there are plenty of articles about the matter. Some companies got sued over this. If you weren't too busy defending every bs from MS like a good little shill, you could have looked for these articles yourself.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#28krystylaPosted 3/3/2014 9:51:00 AM(edited)
Pixx0 posted...
krystyla posted...

Okay I want to have a source on that, Windows is very open and you can find ways to do what you want anyways on Windows.

you...want? You think I'm your dog to go and get what you could do on your own with any search engine?

It's a well known case and there are plenty of articles about the matter. Some companies got sued over this. If you weren't too busy defending every bs from MS like a good little shill, you could have looked for these articles yourself.

I haven't even been on this board prior to Pokemon X...

Edit: I expect those articles to be rather old as I've followed gaming news for all platforms closely the last few years.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#29UtterMoonPosted 3/3/2014 9:44:20 AM
Hmm...well I don't agree with your opinion. I hate the Xbone controller, and it is a downgrade from what the Xbox 360 had...on the other hand...the DS4 is a huge...and I mean huge improvement over the old controller. The only negative I have...is that the light kills your battery...everything else is spot on.
#30Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/3/2014 9:46:16 AM
I agree with TC's opinion