• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 controller kills the ps4's.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#31
MasterSword546 posted...
Except the Xbone controller is bigger than the PS4's. We all know you didn't have a PS4 to start with, nice try though TC.

Nor a high end gaming PC
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#32
TheMove2 posted...
I have been a PC gamer for the last 12 years and I buy a new high end PC every 2-3 years. I just decided to mix it up this gen and do my main gaming on a console. At least that's my plan.

This is false, nobody who exclusively games on PC for 12 years would ever touch a console, especially if they use high end equipment since it eclipses anything on console, which if you buy a high end computer, you care about graphics, quite a bit.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2

User Info: MonicasBack

MonicasBack
3 years ago#33
I love the bones controller. That battery life...2 weeks of play and still at 50%
Monicaaa

User Info: rgw

rgw
3 years ago#34
I never liked the PSX through PS3 controller. In a little bit of time with it at a demo station, the PS4 controller seemed like a marked improvement without throwing the baby out with the bath water.
rgw
--

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#35
TheMove2 posted...
I swear this X1 forums are full with ps4 owners bored because ps4 has no games to play.

and there it is...
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: Pixx0

Pixx0
3 years ago#36
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
TheMove2 posted...
I have been a PC gamer for the last 12 years and I buy a new high end PC every 2-3 years. I just decided to mix it up this gen and do my main gaming on a console. At least that's my plan.

This is false, nobody who exclusively games on PC for 12 years would ever touch a console, especially if they use high end equipment since it eclipses anything on console, which if you buy a high end computer, you care about graphics, quite a bit.

wait wait, perhaps he just wanted to see how it is to play games he has to pay $60 for ($40 on sales), with limited visuals, low framerate and resolution, in a closed system with a useless camera gimmick?

You know, some people are just curious like that :p
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#37
I agree with the TC, I love both systems, the left thumb stick is my issue on the ps controllers. Maybe because I have long fingers but I have to hold the left side awkward on PS controllers. I will admit the RB button sucks on the x1, I get cramps playing bf4 trying to spot.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: ish0turfac3

ish0turfac3
3 years ago#38
Yeah, no. Ps4 controller is way better than the 360 or the xbone controller. Sorry.
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (Feel free to add me on either of these)

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#39
Pixx0 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
TheMove2 posted...

wait wait, perhaps he just wanted to see how it is to play games he has to pay $60 for ($40 on sales), with limited visuals, low framerate and resolution, in a closed system with a useless camera gimmick?

You know, some people are just curious like that :p

Guess it's like the S&M people, some just like pain 'eh
3770K | 780 Ti x 2

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
3 years ago#40
Djnardu posted...
I like the PS4 controller better.

This is coming fro someone who hated the DS3 and loved the 360 controller.
3DS FC: 4382-3271-9747
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, and Braixen.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 controller kills the ps4's.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived