X1 controller kills the ps4's.

#41blacklabelicePosted 3/3/2014 10:25:36 AM
you must have some really small hands
#42TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 10:32:19 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Except the Xbone controller is bigger than the PS4's. We all know you didn't have a PS4 to start with, nice try though TC.

Nor a high end gaming PC

exactly I did.

I bought my PS4 from Costco. $479 came with a extra controller, year of ps plus, and $10 digital credit. Last gen I bought allot of PS3's and 360s even though I did most my gaming on my PC.

PS4 was nice and slim. but no games and I didn't like the controller.

I had a 2 year old gaming PC I5 2500k, 8 gigs of ram, ati 6950 and a Samsung 23" 120hz lcd. Iroll with a Steeleies Kana mouse. I sold this PC for $500 and Got a PS4.

Hated the PS4 so much I built a new gaming PC the next week and returned my PS4. Got a AMD 8320 processor and a 760gtx, 8 gigs of ram and so on. Paid $700 for everything from Newegg. Only game I play right now is Rust and I am sick of it since its filled with hackers. Wanted to play PvZ so bad and there are allot of games I am excited for this gen on X1. Only game I am excited for on PC would be The Division. So I decided to sell my PC I just built and get a X1 as long as I loved the controller which I do.

Been back and forth allot. Trying to get this gen right. I normally always have a gaming PC and a console for sport games, but consoles are allot more expensive now so I need to pick one and roll with it for the next 4 years.
#43PABBPosted 3/3/2014 10:32:37 AM
I thought this was going to be a topic about how the wireless signal of an Xbox controller interferes with nearby PS4 controllers :P
#44TheMove2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 10:34:54 AM
blacklabelice posted...
you must have some really small hands

I have lady like hands. My wife is 5"1 and I am 5"9 and are hands are the same.
#45InjusticeRebornPosted 3/3/2014 10:42:51 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
ITT ones opinion equals fact....

I would disagree with you however.

It's funny, because I am reminded of all the times that IGN thing is brought up.
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#46mokmuudPosted 3/3/2014 10:46:30 AM
TheMove2 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Except the Xbone controller is bigger than the PS4's. We all know you didn't have a PS4 to start with, nice try though TC.

Again false. The PS4 controller is so long it makes it way bigger. I have small to medium hands and my thumb and pointer finger can barley reach the r2 trigger and pull down on the right joy stick. Such a awkward controller.

http://imgur.com/zt4gHWW
http://imgur.com/4SulaUw

In no way is the DS4 bigger or longer. The right analog is not further from the trigger.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#47Archangel489Posted 3/3/2014 10:51:20 AM
TheMove2 posted...
I have a high end gaming pc and recently have purchased a ps4 and now a x1. I am really confused about the controller wars. Before I made my purchase I was under the impression both controllers were equal maybe a edge to the ps4 controller.

This couldn't be more false. The best controller ever made so far has been the xbox 360 controller and the x1 controller is way better.

I returned my PS4 because I found the controller to be terrible. Like a bigger version of the horrible ps3 controller. My brothers came over hated the controller as well and made fun of it.

Just wanted to post something about this. The PS4 controller is so long and big. I thought in pics the X1 was also very big but it is smaller and lighter than the xbox 360 controller.

Just wanted to post something about this.

long and big lol. so you returned something just because the controller is uncomfortable, wtf. just wanted to post something about this you keep on saying. you opinion isn't fact, that is why it is called an opinion.
---
My theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpydm2-0PQ
#48lunchbox2042Posted 3/3/2014 10:54:05 AM
Xbone controller was a downgrade from the X360 one though. At least the DS4 was a massive upgrade from the DS3.
#49Archangel489Posted 3/3/2014 10:55:44 AM
Archangel489 posted...
TheMove2 posted...
I have a high end gaming pc and recently have purchased a ps4 and now a x1. I am really confused about the controller wars. Before I made my purchase I was under the impression both controllers were equal maybe a edge to the ps4 controller.

This couldn't be more false. The best controller ever made so far has been the xbox 360 controller and the x1 controller is way better.

I returned my PS4 because I found the controller to be terrible. Like a bigger version of the horrible ps3 controller. My brothers came over hated the controller as well and made fun of it.

Just wanted to post something about this. The PS4 controller is so long and big. I thought in pics the X1 was also very big but it is smaller and lighter than the xbox 360 controller.

Just wanted to post something about this.

long and big lol. so you returned something just because the controller is uncomfortable, wtf. just wanted to post something about this you keep on saying. you opinion isn't fact, that is why it is called an opinion.

I love the dual shock 3 but my hands outgrew it and both the ps4 and xbone have awesome controllers. they perfectly fit in my hands and insert thats what she said here.
---
My theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpydm2-0PQ
#50SpikayaPosted 3/3/2014 11:15:59 AM
TheMove2 posted...
I returned my PS4 because I found the controller to be terrible. Like a bigger version of the horrible ps3 controller.

Like a bigger version of the horrible ps3 controller.

horrible ps3 controller

horrible ps3 controller

wat
---
Being the smartest person on GameFAQs would be like being the sanest person in a mental institution.