Sales figures are not helping guys...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sales figures are not helping guys...
1 year ago#1
Stop posting how much the xb1 or the ps4 sells...

Sony does not want to brag how well they are doing so MS should not proudly say they sold so many... Its because MS is only concerned about sales and likes to brag about how well they are doing - this reason makes Sony release their sales numbers which completely puts MS and their buyers to shame...

So guys lets just play and not worry about who sells more.
1 year ago#2
Wat
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
1 year ago#3
lol
---
Veteran console war soldier.
1 year ago#4
Why would Sony NOT want to brag when they are sucking so badly in so many other areas?!
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
1 year ago#5
What are you talking about?
1 year ago#6
NintendoRandom posted...
What are you talking about?

Who me?

The fact that Sony is in dire straights and has had to sell off major chunks of its business, its NYC HQ, looking to sell their old Tokyo HQ, shuttering a lot of the Sony stores around America, and laying off several thousand people.

If the PS4 has not lived up to the hype, Sony would have been between a rock and a hard place.

It will probably be looked back upon as the product that saved Sony.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sales figures are not helping guys...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived