The Xbox One made by Microsoft is the greatest video game console of all time.

#11RaRitsujunPosted 3/3/2014 12:41:17 PM
In MS' wet dreams.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#12aj4x94Posted 3/3/2014 12:41:19 PM
A Tiger handheld game is better.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#13Mr BumpPosted 3/3/2014 12:57:35 PM
Playstation 2 is the greatest console of all time. And it's highly unlikely that it will ever be topped, especially as this is probably the last hardware generation we'll see.
---
My games room: http://imgur.com/a/CA2yz
XBL: Mister Bump PSN: Mr_BumpNZ
#14TrickyPonyPosted 3/3/2014 1:11:59 PM
sn3akywaffles posted...
theyre willing to innovate so ill give them that, i do enjoy the competition because the consumers benefit

I can agree with this. I'm these companies are all competing and pushing the limits of console gaming. I had a lot of fun with my PS2, my first console I got into serious gaming with, but since then I've been won over by MS's features, namely the online aspect, I feel it'staken bigger steps down the path I want gaming to take.
#15sn3akywafflesPosted 3/3/2014 4:29:51 PM(edited)
TrickyPony posted...
sn3akywaffles posted...
theyre willing to innovate so ill give them that, i do enjoy the competition because the consumers benefit

I can agree with this. I'm these companies are all competing and pushing the limits of console gaming. I had a lot of fun with my PS2, my first console I got into serious gaming with, but since then I've been won over by MS's features, namely the online aspect, I feel it'staken bigger steps down the path I want gaming to take.

yeah i mean i cant really blame sony for playing it safe this gen by just slamming in new hardware and calling it a day like they did cause if they had tried something and it didnt work they probably wouldve gone out of business seeing how their whole company is riding on the ps4 at this point
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
#16curtlandPosted 3/3/2014 4:23:20 PM
Man, why does trolling work so well on GameFAQs?
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#17teehee23Posted 3/3/2014 4:26:22 PM
Xbox360 is the best console of all time with the best game selection of all time.
Xbox Original is 2nd place.
Xbox #1 will have the best games this gen though.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#18MrImpatient35Posted 3/3/2014 4:30:47 PM
I wouldn't go that far, but I do think it's very good. At the same time, I think it will take about a year from launch before it REALLY gets awesome, when clouds kicks in, external HD support, etc. Greatness awaits lol
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#19NintendoRandomPosted 3/3/2014 4:37:07 PM
lol
#20shauntenninePosted 3/3/2014 5:06:48 PM
DanKiller7 posted...
I disagree, it's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

Anyone else think of that when they read this topic title? :)

I lol'd.