Phil Spencer claims photorealistic graphics for Xbone. Cloud power mentioned

#61WeirdShroomPosted 3/4/2014 6:51:02 AM
Naw, I'm pointing and laughing at the children. Not entirely sure if you are one of them or just a whiner that is for some reason butthurt by what I said. Either way....still need that tissue? Keep the whole box, you'll need it.
---
GT: BxB402 - "NOPE"
#62Pixx0Posted 3/4/2014 6:57:02 AM(edited)
Hahah looks like I hit a nerve XD Good to know
If you want to troll me, offense me, you'll have to try harder. Try not to be mod'ed pal
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#63WeirdShroomPosted 3/4/2014 7:00:54 AM
Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself? Have fun in Slumberland.
---
#64WeirdShroomPosted 3/4/2014 7:03:02 AM
Oh my, i'm sorry. I must apologize. Anything...please just don't cause me to lose forum points! That would just ruin my night. :'(
---
#65Juzten76Posted 3/4/2014 7:16:40 AM
Woah! Ignoring 5 posts, this article put some hurt on someone.
#66imjustdatnicePosted 3/4/2014 7:40:54 AM
If the demo will be running on specs similar to that of a Xbox 1 or a Xbox 1 itself then Microsoft will get the attention, but if it's gonna be running on something like a high end pc then people are gonna dismiss it as more cloud power bs because of using a pc whose power outmatches the XB1, and it will be another pr stunt.
---
Now Playing: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, Pokemon X, Battlefield 4 (PS4), Forza 5
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#67bob15xPosted 3/4/2014 7:52:39 AM
Pixx0 posted...
Good old Phil Spencer...

this guy still works for MS? Incredible....

i think you proved you never read the article.

1. He never mentioned cloud.
2. He said they are working on ray tracing for the xbox one.

nothing he said was wrong, he never made any promises or any ridiculous statements, just that they are working on this method which is capable of doing photo realistic graphics.
#68Pixx0Posted 3/4/2014 10:51:35 AM
bob15x posted...
Pixx0 posted...
Good old Phil Spencer...

nothing he said was wrong, he never made any promises or any ridiculous statements, just that they are working on this method which is capable of doing photo realistic graphics.

I did and as usual it's just PR bs for naive kids. Good for you if you still believe everything he's throwing at you.
After all, it's the guy who once said "hardcore gamers will take anything we throw at them".
So...that makes you hardcore I suppose?

Amusing.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#69Laylow12Posted 3/4/2014 11:13:52 AM
Pixx0 posted...
bob15x posted...
Pixx0 posted...
Good old Phil Spencer...

I did and as usual it's just PR bs for naive kids. Good for you if you still believe everything he's throwing at you.
After all, it's the guy who once said "hardcore gamers will take anything we throw at them".

Amusing.

He's still buying what Phil Spencer is selling and paying more for less. That's hardcore.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#70bob15xPosted 3/4/2014 11:21:22 AM
Pixx0 posted...
bob15x posted...
Pixx0 posted...
Good old Phil Spencer...

Amusing.

but he never said anything you guys are arguing about. he never mentioned cloud at all, that was the writer making an assumption was cloud. And he never said anything about what is guaranteed. So I am baffled at how your brain someone got , I believe anything he said, and PR talk.

so should I not believe they are experimenting with ray tracing? because that is really all he said.

you are in your own little world there little boy.