Phil Spencer claims photorealistic graphics for Xbone. Cloud power mentioned

#71DoukouPosted 3/4/2014 11:23:43 AM(edited)
It's okay Bushido and Pixx. I sometimes only read the headlines also.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#72Kazuya_80Posted 3/4/2014 11:23:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#73rgwPosted 3/4/2014 11:33:45 AM
Typical gamefaqs topic:

1. Sensationalized topic title

2. First or last line of topic body will be a link

3. Main body will be conjecture that is entirely unfounded or a complete misrepresentation of the source

4. 20-50 people don't read the source and parlay the initial conjecture into even greater conjectures.
---
rgw
--
#74regsantotomasPosted 3/4/2014 11:35:08 AM
rgw posted...
Typical gamefaqs topic:

3. Main body will be conjecture that is entirely unfounded or a complete misrepresentation of the source

4. 20-50 people don't read the source and parlay the initial conjecture into even greater conjectures.

Ha ha. So true
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#75RaRitsujunPosted 3/4/2014 4:19:14 PM
rgw posted...
Typical gamefaqs topic:

Most people only read the titles of the threads.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#76BigBOO2UPosted 3/4/2014 4:35:57 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Hey look, lets all hate on MS for trying to do something interesting. Lets hate on MS for taking chances. Lets hate on MS for giving us links of interesting tidbits to read. Wow what a bunch of *** holes at MS trying to do new and different things. Lets grab the pitchforks and torches and burn the village down.

You've got it all wrong.

The hate is directed at a very consumer-unfriendly company which constantly spins BS into marketing gold to fool people like you.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#77BigBOO2UPosted 3/4/2014 4:39:50 PM
rgw posted...
Typical gamefaqs topic:

I watched that ray tracing video last year so I am aware of what the TC is talking about.

The above user is apparently blissfully ignorant of such knowledge, otherwise he would realize how off-target his post is.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#78BushidoEffect3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 1:30:36 AM
Epic Games claims photorealistic graphics are coming within 10 years. Can it happen late gen on PS4 and Bone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQiL2x9bhQ
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
FO3>NV. Don't agree? I don't care. (>^_^)>