F*** this graphics s***. Lets talk about Halo 5

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 3/3/2014 11:44:57 PM
What are you hoping to see from this game?

I'd like to see a bigger player count for multiplayer.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2Lawboy2Posted 3/3/2014 11:47:39 PM
I'm hoping it will be the best of the series...it will feel new but better...halo 4 was for 343 to get their feet wet...now it's time to play in the big leagues....I'm super excited and am impatiently awaiting new information
#3Goregasm17Posted 3/3/2014 11:48:10 PM
I'd like to see a step in the right direction. More like Bungie Halo, not COD: Halo
#4RebelGameMasterPosted 3/4/2014 12:05:07 AM
ITT: It's 2007.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#5BoomerHelllPosted 3/4/2014 12:10:51 AM
i can hardly believe that it will be the first halo game ever to be 60fps, so all the halo's before was just 30?
#6That_Damn_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 12:45:09 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
i can hardly believe that it will be the first halo game ever to be 60fps, so all the halo's before was just 30?

Seems like it. Never had a problem with it.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#7Demigod_ElessarPosted 3/4/2014 1:07:37 AM(edited)
I'm very curious to see which direction the story goes... there are so many possibilities for some very interesting storylines thanks to how Halo 4 ended and all we've learned thanks to the Forerunner and Kilo-Five novel trilogies.

*spoilers for Halo series below*

Are they going to pull some deus ex machina BS and have John bring Cortana back? Or are they just going to let her stay gone? (Personally, I hope they leave her dead. Would love to see the potential changes to the Chief because of it)

Where are they going with the whole Ur-Didact/IsoDidact ordeal? And with all the things we learned in Silentium; are they going to incorporate any of the Precursor stuff into the future games?

With the destruction of Requiem at the conclusion of Spartan Ops, are the Prometheans all gone? Where else would they have existed, other than Mantle's Approach and Requiem (which both have been destroyed)?

How will the whole Jul/Halsey storyline go out?

Personally, I'd like to see John go rogue. Not necessarily turn against the UNSC, but just abandon them (perhaps to search for Halsey and/or the IsoDidact and/or the Lifeshaper). His fellow, surviving Spartan-II's could accompany him, marking their first game appearance.

Perhaps Serin Osman has put a hit out on the Chief, and the Spartan II's in general... since she's wanting to push the Spartan IV program and have them surpass even the Spartan-II's. This could be another reason the Chief has gone rogue, and is forced to wear that robe that everyone apparently hates.

I could see John eventually finding Halsey. I don't think the Ur-Didact is truly dead, and will return. And that perhaps the IsoDidact and Lifeshaper will play a role (for good or evil, don't know yet).

But I can see a war breaking out between John/Halsey/UNSC/IsoDidact vs. Ur-Didact/Jul/Covenant. Arbiter will play a role somewhere. And I see the Precursors possibly playing some role after what we learned in the Forerunner novel trilogy. Serin Osman and ONI will be silent antagonists, and could potentially be an enemy to John as well somewhere along the line.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#8violentdissmayPosted 3/4/2014 1:19:06 AM
Wasnt that what Anniversary was supposed to be?
---
Bender: There. This'll teach those filthy bastards who's lovable.
#9LEGEND_725Posted 3/4/2014 1:49:44 AM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
I'm very curious to see which direction the story goes... there are so many possibilities for some very interesting storylines thanks to how Halo 4 ended and all we've learned thanks to the Forerunner and Kilo-Five novel trilogies.

*spoilers for Halo series below*

Are they going to pull some deus ex machina BS and have John bring Cortana back? Or are they just going to let her stay gone? (Personally, I hope they leave her dead. Would love to see the potential changes to the Chief because of it)

Where are they going with the whole Ur-Didact/IsoDidact ordeal? And with all the things we learned in Silentium; are they going to incorporate any of the Precursor stuff into the future games?

With the destruction of Requiem at the conclusion of Spartan Ops, are the Prometheans all gone? Where else would they have existed, other than Mantle's Approach and Requiem (which both have been destroyed)?

How will the whole Jul/Halsey storyline go out?

Personally, I'd like to see John go rogue. Not necessarily turn against the UNSC, but just abandon them (perhaps to search for Halsey and/or the IsoDidact and/or the Lifeshaper). His fellow, surviving Spartan-II's could accompany him, marking their first game appearance.

Perhaps Serin Osman has put a hit out on the Chief, and the Spartan II's in general... since she's wanting to push the Spartan IV program and have them surpass even the Spartan-II's. This could be another reason the Chief has gone rogue, and is forced to wear that robe that everyone apparently hates.

I could see John eventually finding Halsey. I don't think the Ur-Didact is truly dead, and will return. And that perhaps the IsoDidact and Lifeshaper will play a role (for good or evil, don't know yet).

But I can see a war breaking out between John/Halsey/UNSC/IsoDidact vs. Ur-Didact/Jul/Covenant. Arbiter will play a role somewhere. And I see the Precursors possibly playing some role after what we learned in the Forerunner novel trilogy. Serin Osman and ONI will be silent antagonists, and could potentially be an enemy to John as well somewhere along the line.

All this. Still alot of life left in the halo universe. Lastly multi was nothing like cod. The true letdown of multi was it got stale using the same weapons on seemingly the same 2 maps (Valhalla on big team over and over)
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#10da_StoOgePosted 3/4/2014 2:14:07 AM
How about a map as perfect as Lockout?

Probably the best multiplayer map of all time. So many jumps that required perfect timing a precision to make.
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.