Are Xbox fans excited for MG on Xbox?

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 3/4/2014 6:06:43 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
The last time I enjoyed anything MGS was the MGS2 demo--I didn't even like the full game. I'm not excited at all.

How come you're not excited about the 4 hour demo?
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#32MrImpatient35Posted 3/4/2014 7:00:46 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Ground Zeroes? No chance. Phantom Pain? Absolutely!

My thoughts exactly. I'll take a hard pass on Ground Zeroes. Phantom Pain all day!
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#33robert_rangersuPosted 3/5/2014 3:15:34 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
robert_rangersu posted ts d...
If it was a PS4 exclusive the same would be being said on the PS4 bored, don't kid yourself.

You mean like how everyone overhyped Shadowfall into the stratosphere? Oh wait, no we didn't. At least not to the extent of TF's raving. So if your statement were true, we would have seen it in Shadowfall.

You can't possibly compare the hype of a new IP with the hype ofthe forth installment of a series that to be fare was never really that popular.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#34crucialPosted 3/6/2014 1:18:43 AM
Phantom Pain no way but I will pick up GZ for sure,I will youtube PP and laugh then wait 2 years for GZ.
#35OZ_ArchangelPosted 3/6/2014 1:53:48 AM
Wow a big difference between PS4 and Xbox gamers. A similar topic was made in the Sony thread and Yes won clearly, yet here its bizaaro world. SMH how can anyone not care about a Hideo Metal gear game, they never disappoint period. Yet any FPS game by gawd system seller lets gee it up
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_0__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"
#36Homie_202Posted 3/6/2014 3:14:01 AM
No but mostly because that game is the definition of cash in.
#37universaldavePosted 3/6/2014 5:04:52 AM
No. It's perhaps the most overrated game series ever made. I tried it on PS1 and didn't much like it. I then tried it on PS2 and, after the first hour was at least 50 minutes of video and 10 minutes of gameplay, I knew it was not for me.
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#38robert_rangersuPosted 3/6/2014 7:29:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39KOOGARPosted 3/6/2014 7:36:55 AM
I bet they are.
#40ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 3/6/2014 8:04:22 AM
OZ_Archangel posted...
SMH how can anyone not care about a Hideo Metal gear game, they never disappoint period. Yet any FPS game by gawd system seller lets gee it up

because what little "game" there is actually plays pretty terribly.
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://almighty-cheeks.deviantart.com/