Microsoft Xbox One Is The Best Console I've Owned, Ever@!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Xbox One Is The Best Console I've Owned, Ever@!

User Info: CaIiber345

3 years ago#61

Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny

User Info: Porunga

3 years ago#62
"Microsoft Xbox One Is The Only Console I've Owned, Ever@!"

User Info: Ryan-06

3 years ago#63
Da best!

User Info: NeoMonk

3 years ago#64
Is this a commercial thread?
Do you like Fantasy Baseball? Then join my league over at yahoo! MLB 14 The Show - ID# 128367

User Info: Rome218

3 years ago#65
Xbox 1 is a great system so far because of the software and controller. I wouldn't say the best console ever, that is still the 360 for me. There are things you can do on 360 you can't on xb1, and it has a large library.

Regardless, I still play my xb1 daily and my 360 is only when I want to talk to someone who doesn't have an xbox one. Even when I happily got the SNES, I went back to play the NES.

I think the reason I have been able to stay on xb1 so long is that so many of their games offer an on-line, and I have a lot of people on my friends list with an xbox one. I am surprised how many converted so soon. Getting 6 people for Titanfall is never a problem. Getting a friend to help with Dead Rising 3 or Ryse isn't either. I even have a friend just for NBA 2k14's The Park.

I think MS makes a console with people who are more social and prefer on-line gaming to go along with their single player games. I do not understand why Sony fans are so obsessed with a console they won't own. It's video games, which are supposed to be fun.

User Info: Ryan-06

3 years ago#66
xbox won

User Info: Megamushroom666

3 years ago#67
I love this.
"Deep into that darkness peering..." - Only the tastiest models.

User Info: SuperChocoMilk

3 years ago#68
Even after my post, no one has any idea what sarcasm is. Seriously. That was the most blatant sarcasm I've ever seen on the internet. The @ symbol in the title just confirms it's sarcasm. The only thing to make it more obvious would have been for him to put 1s in between a bunch of exclamation marks.
Holy ****! Am I in Mexican Heaven? That's like white people hell! - Simmons
(message deleted)

User Info: Mobius1Rising

3 years ago#70
Spetsnaz420 posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
Is anybody else having issues quoting? It keeps saying I'm trying to post the British word for vagina whenever I quote someone even though it's nowhere in the post.

Anyway in response to the guy saying Xbox One has everything the N64 had it doesn't have Legend of Zelda.

A British word for genitalia... To be fair almost half the language has an alternative related to genitals.

They also call potato chips "crisps"

And americans also butchered the english language.Mum/Mom. capital/capitol near every word is the same as the actual english words,but spelled differently all because americans wanna do things differently.I could go on but it's way way too much.
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Xbox One Is The Best Console I've Owned, Ever@!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived