Titanfall preorder sales over 3.5 million! 7 million sales in 3 months expected!

#21Mindwipe77Posted 3/4/2014 12:26:03 PM
BadLuckInc posted...
At the end of the day, this game is going to rock =) All the Sony Camp crying about it, are just furious they don't get to play in on any of their console of choice.

you are whats wrong with gaming, just letting you know
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#22Cornbread4lifePosted 3/4/2014 12:29:46 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
who cares? GTA 5 made a billion, TF won't touch that

It doesn't have to be the biggest selling game of all time to be a huge success...I don't think it's realistic to compare a new IP (even one hyped this much) to one of the most popular game franchises in history.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#23BadLuckIncPosted 3/4/2014 12:33:56 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
At the end of the day, this game is going to rock =) All the Sony Camp crying about it, are just furious they don't get to play in on any of their console of choice.

you are whats wrong with gaming, just letting you know

And your negativity about a console you have no interest in owning or playing makes you just the shining star of gaming huh?
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#24ZEROthefirstPosted 3/4/2014 12:34:02 PM
skermac posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
So this is basically speculation about how the 360 version will sell more than double the Xbone version? Okay.

The point is we need to support MS and devs to keep great games like this coming. 360, X1 sales, it all helps. Ponies hate it tho.

If there were 10 million XB1's sold right now TF would sell 9 million.

You shouldn't support developers for paying full price on an online multiplayer game only. It's a rip off, especially on this game. I got to play the beta quite a bit at a friends and this is NOT worth $60. It should be maybe $20 on XBL or a F2P game, and I can't tell if this or paying $40 for FF14 with an $8 monthly sub fee is a bigger rip off.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#25Exodus_PrimePosted 3/4/2014 12:35:46 PM
ZEROthefirst posted...
skermac posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
So this is basically speculation about how the 360 version will sell more than double the Xbone version? Okay.

The point is we need to support MS and devs to keep great games like this coming. 360, X1 sales, it all helps. Ponies hate it tho.

You shouldn't support developers for paying full price on an online multiplayer game only. It's a rip off, especially on this game. I got to play the beta quite a bit at a friends and this is NOT worth $60. It should be maybe $20 on XBL or a F2P game, and I can't tell if this or paying $40 for FF14 with an $8 monthly sub fee is a bigger rip off.

So all the MMO's are rip offs?
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#26DarthUchiha91Posted 3/4/2014 12:44:56 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ZEROthefirst posted...
skermac posted...
MasterSword546 posted...

Ive been saying this, like, forever.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#27jellybeanmasterPosted 3/4/2014 12:47:05 PM
ZEROthefirst posted...
skermac posted...
MasterSword546 posted...

basing the game off its BETA?! Fail much?
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#28HENTAIDOJIPosted 3/4/2014 1:55:23 PM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
ZEROthefirst posted...
skermac posted...
MasterSword546 posted...

BRB I have to go tell Blizzard their 10+ year business model is in jeopardy.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#29ThunderPotatoPosted 3/4/2014 2:06:04 PM(edited)
Microsoft really should have pushed for Xbox One only. There's literally no reason to own a One with this coming to 360 and PC. The numbers prove it.
---
If you happen to know how to become a paid shill for Microsoft, pm me.
#30KOTRwhoopsPosted 3/4/2014 3:19:41 PM
Patcher = Likely to be not credible
---
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Rayman Legends (PS4), Lightning Returns (PS3), Dayz (PC)
MOST WANTED - Destiny, Dark Souls II, FFX/X-2 HD, Evil Within