Titanfall preorder sales over 3.5 million! 7 million sales in 3 months expected!

#31RaRitsujunPosted 3/4/2014 4:21:46 PM
ThunderPotato posted...
Microsoft really should have pushed for Xbox One only. There's literally no reason to own a One with this coming to 360 and PC. The numbers prove it.

This.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#32CrysianiaPosted 3/4/2014 4:22:46 PM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Patcher = Likely to be not credible

More likely to be outright wrong.

When its patcher its either wrong or something very predictable, im going with wrong this time.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#33TauriLeaderPosted 3/4/2014 4:45:44 PM
3.5 million pre-orders?

No I don't see it. Like Pachter I pull the figures out of my rear. I use Amazon for trends and Titanfall is like number 5 with less that a week to go. GTA V was at number 1 for nearly 2 months and the bundle is at number 13 and falling further down the chart.

I expect 7 million as the lifetime figure maybe 10 next year after the PS4 release.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#34RebelGameMasterPosted 3/4/2014 5:03:03 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ZEROthefirst posted...
skermac posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
So this is basically speculation about how the 360 version will sell more than double the Xbone version? Okay.

The point is we need to support MS and devs to keep great games like this coming. 360, X1 sales, it all helps. Ponies hate it tho.

If there were 10 million XB1's sold right now TF would sell 9 million.

You shouldn't support developers for paying full price on an online multiplayer game only. It's a rip off, especially on this game. I got to play the beta quite a bit at a friends and this is NOT worth $60. It should be maybe $20 on XBL or a F2P game, and I can't tell if this or paying $40 for FF14 with an $8 monthly sub fee is a bigger rip off.

So all the MMO's are rip offs?

No, he meant that for an MMO it could use more content. Though I thoroughly enjoy the game I know that where it'll be when Leviathan comes out is where they were scheduled to be back in August.

Good job making yourself look like an ignoramus... Yet again.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#35scoobydoobydontPosted 3/4/2014 5:05:47 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
So all the MMO's are rip offs?

Yes.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#36skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 5:09:27 PM
ZEROthefirst posted...
skermac posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
So this is basically speculation about how the 360 version will sell more than double the Xbone version? Okay.

The point is we need to support MS and devs to keep great games like this coming. 360, X1 sales, it all helps. Ponies hate it tho.

If there were 10 million XB1's sold right now TF would sell 9 million.

You shouldn't support developers for paying full price on an online multiplayer game only. It's a rip off, especially on this game. I got to play the beta quite a bit at a friends and this is NOT worth $60. It should be maybe $20 on XBL or a F2P game, and I can't tell if this or paying $40 for FF14 with an $8 monthly sub fee is a bigger rip off.

That;s your opinion. To me it's worth $60 easily and I cant wait to play the final version. What will you be playing when this is released since you think it's too over priced to buy?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#37teehee23Posted 3/4/2014 5:12:21 PM
oh my gawd!
We knew Titanfall would be huge but this is beyond all expectations and hopes.
It's as if Heaven is pouring its blessings upon the Xbox brand!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#38uniquebadgerPosted 3/4/2014 5:19:50 PM
RaRitsujun posted...
ThunderPotato posted...
Microsoft really should have pushed for Xbox One only. There's literally no reason to own a One with this coming to 360 and PC. The numbers prove it.

This.

This +1

I kind of wish they would have done this. Sure there would have been far less sales, but it could have possibly helped jump start this generation. Right now for the next year or two we are looking at a very slow start since most games are multi-plat, so there really isn't much incentive for people to come over to the new generation of console. Sure you can argue better graphics, but if the gameplay is the same i doubt a majority of the population is gonna care enough to drop $400-$500 on a new console when they can get the same experience on the old gen.
#39KcrackPosted 3/4/2014 5:56:48 PM
Got to love Pachter and his crazy predictions.
#40Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/4/2014 6:00:38 PM
so what are these projections based off of?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."