Titanfall preorder sales over 3.5 million! 7 million sales in 3 months expected!

#71jairusmonillasPosted 3/5/2014 1:27:41 AM
More sales for this game means harder for MS to secure the sequel.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 2.00 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB GDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#72Skill4ReelPosted 3/5/2014 1:32:23 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
More sales for this game means harder for MS to secure the sequel.

Really? How so? The way I see it is that that more sales pretty much validates the deal that EA/Microsoft made. Making the decision to do the same with the next game all the more easier to make.
#73CaIiber345Posted 3/5/2014 2:09:57 AM
That's nice if you work for Microsoft and EA. I don't, and getting Titanfall for 360 on the 11th would've made a nice birthday gift for myself. My bday is the 7th, but my first day off of work to celebrate is the 11th. Selfish, sure. But ultimately the only people that see this positively are the ones that stand to profit. That is not anyone here. I'm sick of people and sales numbers as if they get paid for it.
---
Rest in Peace, Harold Ramis (1944-2014)
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#74xxtasy911Posted 3/5/2014 3:01:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#75xxtasy911Posted 3/5/2014 7:31:42 AM
xxtasy911 posted...
skermac posted...
xxtasy911 posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
At the end of the day, this game is going to rock =) All the Sony Camp crying about it, are just furious they don't get to play in on any of their console of choice.

Why is a bad business model, which alienates half the user base in console gaming a good thing to you? You are obviously a MS fan... so why wouldn't you want MS to spend their money on more appropriate things like 1st party studio talent and allow 3rd party games to be multi-platform for all gamers to enjoy?

^
Another unhappy pony

^
another blind corporate fanboy who defends bad business practices to validate his purchase and reassure himself that people who game on the opposing console are somehow inferior. Grow up!

---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#76skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 8:27:01 AM
What is a bad business practice about selling this game on the 360 too? I have never seen so many people that want everything to go to the XB1 and let the 360 fail/ride off into the sunset. Face it, with 80 million owners the 360 will be up there with the XB1 for a couple more years and rightly so.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#77BSerenityPosted 3/5/2014 8:31:00 AM
skermac posted...
What is a bad business practice about selling this game on the 360 too? I have never seen so many people that want everything to go to the XB1 and let the 360 fail/ride off into the sunset. Face it, with 80 million owners the 360 will be up there with the XB1 for a couple more years and rightly so.

Again with the lack of comprehension. You are on a roll good sir.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#78RaRitsujunPosted 3/5/2014 9:03:35 AM(edited)
BSerenity posted...
skermac posted...

OMHG, he/she STILL doesn't get it?
Like I said, dear God please help skermac..
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#79skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 5:56:41 PM
RaRitsujun posted...
BSerenity posted...
skermac posted...

OMHG, he/she STILL doesn't get it?
Like I said, dear God please help skermac..

Since I seem to be missing something does anyone care to elaborate?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#80TheSL1ClubPosted 3/5/2014 5:58:02 PM
Another skermac topic, sigh.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.