Microsoft has nothing to worry about with PS4's 6 million sales

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 3/4/2014 9:47:31 AM
AkumaOutsider posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
I wonder how many people the TC will fool with this subtle topic.

*grabs popcorn*

I wondered the same, but previous topics by TC make me wonder if he is slightly serious.

He's not, he's been exposed before to be a Sony guy. someone posted a thread he made naming a song for the PS3 getting all emotional about it under the same name he uses here. So you can call it after this.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#32a687947Posted 3/4/2014 9:54:29 AM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
I disagree. Pretty sure Titanfall won't sell more than a hundred or so copies I played the beta it was pretty bad.

so the 370k+ xbox one preorders are all going to be canceled in the next week?
#33ThunderPotatoPosted 3/4/2014 9:55:52 AM
No one bought the Xbox One for Titanfall, its on 360 and PC.
---
If you happen to know how to become a paid shill for Microsoft, pm me.
#34a687947Posted 3/4/2014 9:58:16 AM
ThunderPotato posted...
No one bought the Xbox One for Titanfall, its on 360 and PC.

the xbox one version has more preorders than the 360 and pc versions combined
#35IkasnuPosted 3/4/2014 10:11:36 AM
While were at it why not make them hug each other andask for the ball instead of actually playing the game. Yeah that will make it better. And they can wear bras too. You know what? Why don't we replace the ball with a balloon, that will make it really, really safe and interesting to watch. Great idea guys.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Now with Engagement.
#36regsantotomasPosted 3/4/2014 10:36:31 AM
Somewhere between nothing to worry about and everything has been a disaster is the truth.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#37HoBoSPosted 3/4/2014 10:39:35 AM
Ikasnu posted...
While were at it why not make them hug each other andask for the ball instead of actually playing the game. Yeah that will make it better. And they can wear bras too. You know what? Why don't we replace the ball with a balloon, that will make it really, really safe and interesting to watch. Great idea guys.

Wow... you're really really good at Sarcastaball. I wish I could be that good. You're Butters' good.
---
" yes you are [an alcoholic], you're just on sabbatical" -Starfirepenguin
#38pixel378Posted 3/4/2014 10:42:26 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I wonder how many people the TC will fool with this subtle topic.

*grabs popcorn*

Subtle? Hardly.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#39melbye80Posted 3/4/2014 10:46:22 AM
Titanfall is like the stone-creature at the beginning of Thor 2, looks dangerous but goes down in one hit
#40dragoonmikePosted 3/4/2014 10:59:08 AM
does not mater how many xbox ones are sold since most of the cash would go to china anyway because of the usa's 300 trillion dollar dept all your monies belonging to china.