Microsoft has nothing to worry about with PS4's 6 million sales

#61PokemonYoutubePosted 3/4/2014 1:21:00 PM
bigg_p posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
Oh yeah, just wait until the Xbone releases in Scandinavia, Belgium and the Netherlands. Those are the most profitable markets, and the PS4 has definitely not taken hold in those countries already.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I imported a bunch of Day 1 editions to Sweden, since the 360 sold well, so I figured people would pay a pretty penny since it's not available here yet...
I imported a lot of PS4's too, and since they were cheaper, and a lot of people had problems finding one, they were flying off the shelves.

I made a profit of 50-60% on the PS4's, and around 20% on the XB1's, and it took two weeks to get rid of 5 XB1's, and one week to unload 25+ PS4's...

The gist of this is, that since MS took a dump on Scandinavia at launch, most people are very happy with their PS4's, and MS will not even come close to half the sales they got from the 360 here in Scandinavia...

I was being sarcastic, though I can't blame you for not seeing it. Written sarcasm is a lot harder to detect than spoken sarcasm.

I'm from the Netherlands and PS4's are selling like hot cakes and there's waiting lists everywhere. They are clearly in high demand. So by the time Microsoft can finally be bothered to release the Xbone here, everyone will already have a PS4. There might be a few people that hopped the border and bought an Xbone in Germany.

I definitely predict the Xbone selling like boxed cancer in Scandinavia and the Benelux though.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#62Mindwipe77Posted 3/4/2014 1:21:19 PM
another reassurance thread YAWN
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#63PokemonYoutubePosted 3/4/2014 1:21:58 PM
0PTICS posted...
leelee3105 posted...
actually, unless the X1 simply didnt sell well at all which isnt the case, then MS has nothing to worry about. For all the fan boys that care about sells though...The X1 was given exclusive rights to release in China. The day that happens it will sell 10 million consoles day one. So even the fanboys have nothing to worry about

Nah man, China will just buy one, study it, and sell bootlegs of it to the rest of the world...

China will find out about the Kinect's link to the NSA and immediately ban the Xbone again.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#64Duke_of_NukePosted 3/4/2014 1:22:22 PM
a687947 posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
I disagree. Pretty sure Titanfall won't sell more than a hundred or so copies I played the beta it was pretty bad.

so the 370k+ xbox one preorders are all going to be canceled in the next week?

Takes a while to update that stuff they've already been cancelled and news sites haven't picked up on it yet. My friend Tom and I both cancelled our preorders and judging by how bad it was it's safe to assume everyone else did.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#65Blizz87Posted 3/4/2014 1:23:48 PM
Xbox fans need to realize that the U.S economy is still in bad shape and a lot of people aren't so quick to drop 500 dollars on a console for one game. Yes, it will sell some X1 consoles but not nearly as many as some Xbox fans are hoping for. Maybe if Titanfall wasn't on 360 and PC then it would fair better.

However as a ps4 owner it is a fun game but still not enough for me to drop 500 just to play it.
#66Mindwipe77Posted 3/4/2014 1:30:01 PM
Blizz87 posted...
Xbox fans need to realize that the U.S economy is still in bad shape and a lot of people aren't so quick to drop 500 dollars on a console for one game. Yes, it will sell some X1 consoles but not nearly as many as some Xbox fans are hoping for. Maybe if Titanfall wasn't on 360 and PC then it would fair better.

However as a ps4 owner it is a fun game but still not enough for me to drop 500 just to play it.

TF is overhyped, played the beta and was meh, TF will not sell nearly as many x1's as they are hoping for since it's on pc and 360. Alot of them just want to beat sony so badly it's really pathetic that gamers just cant play games instead of having heart attacks over sales and numbers
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#67copycat2008Posted 3/4/2014 1:30:08 PM
leelee3105 posted...
actually, unless the X1 simply didnt sell well at all which isnt the case, then MS has nothing to worry about. For all the fan boys that care about sells though...The X1 was given exclusive rights to release in China. The day that happens it will sell 10 million consoles day one. So even the fanboys have nothing to worry about

exclusive rights to release in china? your joking right?
ps4 is already sold in china and ps4 is MADE in china (well some in japan too but mostly in china)
#68GGooDDPosted 3/4/2014 1:30:22 PM
dragoonmike posted...
does not mater how many xbox ones are sold since most of the cash would go to china anyway because of the usa's 300 trillion dollar dept all your monies belonging to china.

yea, because every time a company makes a profit, they have to give that profit to pay off the countries debt.... riiiiiiiiight
---
I refuse to pay to play online in a non MMO environment on the PC, i paid 2k for my PC, 70 a month for my net, and 80 for a game new, why would i pay for MP?
#69TantrumBullPosted 3/4/2014 1:48:00 PM
Damn shame mods are never around when you actually need them to do their jobs. >_<
---
10 most offensive things about web sites:
1: idiots that pretend certain roles played by women are offensive. 2-10: see 1.
#70blitz_0623Posted 3/4/2014 1:51:21 PM
TantrumBull posted...
Damn shame mods are never around when you actually need them to do their jobs. >_<

No, they're around. They're just enjoying the sight of this thread
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add