Microsoft has nothing to worry about with PS4's 6 million sales

#71archibald3Posted 3/4/2014 1:00:50 PM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
I wonder how many people the TC will fool with this subtle topic.

*grabs popcorn*

I wondered the same, but previous topics by TC make me wonder if he is slightly serious.

He's not, he's been exposed before to be a Sony guy. someone posted a thread he made naming a song for the PS3 getting all emotional about it under the same name he uses here. So you can call it after this.

This guy CHEVELLE is one of the most ridiculous SONY TROLLS on here and people are still foolish enough to bite on his topics. He creates one at a consistent rate every day or so. They almost always contain a not very subtle tip of the hat to the ps4 selling more , having a game at a higher resolution , being more powerful etc etc. but are made to appear like its an Xbox fan posting it. So obvious and yet kids are sucked in by it. STOP BEING FOOLED BY THIS TROLL.
#72favcitadelstorePosted 3/4/2014 1:25:04 PM
archibald3 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

*grabs popcorn*

I wondered the same, but previous topics by TC make me wonder if he is slightly serious.

He's not, he's been exposed before to be a Sony guy. someone posted a thread he made naming a song for the PS3 getting all emotional about it under the same name he uses here. So you can call it after this.

This guy CHEVELLE is one of the most ridiculous SONY TROLLS on here and people are still foolish enough to bite on his topics. He creates one at a consistent rate every day or so. They almost always contain a not very subtle tip of the hat to the ps4 selling more , having a game at a higher resolution , being more powerful etc etc. but are made to appear like its an Xbox fan posting it. So obvious and yet kids are sucked in by it. STOP BEING FOOLED BY THIS TROLL.

And you're just saying the X1 board is full of kids. Shame on you!

Oh wait...
---
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#73blacklabelicePosted 3/4/2014 1:32:14 PM
but....but...but....titanfall, that will save us! <insert reassurance here>

i, like most others will be playing that on my PC or 360. i have no interest in a new $500 console when i could get better results from a 7 year old console or a $150 graphics card right?
#74darkstar4221Posted 3/4/2014 1:44:47 PM(edited)
The Xbox one is more expensive, the economy is in terrible of shape, and millions of Americans are vulnerable to high prices. Selling a $500 console (plus the taxes, video games, XBL gold) Microsoft has to be either insane or clueless, and judging by Microsoft's history it's probably both. If Microsoft's intentions are to sell more units, they have to drastically lower prices (You don't have to be a genius to figure that out). Lower the price the of the console, lower the price of XBL gold, get rid of Kinect, and make it less expensive for developers to make games on the Xbox one. But MS is not doing that and since the PS4 is significantly cheaper, consumers would rather buy the PS4.
#75SaltyBotzPosted 3/4/2014 1:43:32 PM
I agree that Titanfall is the final nail in Sony's coffin. They might have one round one, but the fight is 12 rounds, or until the other is KO'd.
#76TheSL1ClubPosted 3/4/2014 1:45:03 PM
'it's sales alone should double when it releases in other EU countries and Japan.'

LMFAO, TC has absolutely 0 understanding, absolutely 0.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#77ar2coolPosted 3/4/2014 1:53:02 PM
All the blind fools in this thread. If you had truly seen Titanfall like us enlightened ones have, you would realize that people will be killing each other to get their hands on it. And our Lord and Saviour, Mirosoft, has declared that the glorious Xbox 1 will be the best place to get it. Just watch, all you non-believers, you will all regret not accepting Titanfall into your lives. Just watch.
#78TheSL1ClubPosted 3/4/2014 2:08:14 PM
ar2cool posted...
All the blind fools in this thread. If you had truly seen Titanfall like us enlightened ones have, you would realize that people will be killing each other to get their hands on it. And our Lord and Saviour, Mirosoft, has declared that the glorious Xbox 1 will be the best place to get it. Just watch, all you non-believers, you will all regret not accepting Titanfall into your lives. Just watch.

LMFAO, good one.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#79Golden MavenPosted 3/4/2014 2:12:42 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

*grabs popcorn*

So sick of the "grabs popcorn" posts. Come up with something new damn it.
#80Exodus_PrimePosted 3/4/2014 2:24:20 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

*grabs popcorn*

So sick of the "grabs popcorn" posts. Come up with something new damn it.

*grabs pretzel*

How's that?
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita