Microsoft has nothing to worry about with PS4's 6 million sales

#81TeraPatrick2008Posted 3/4/2014 3:54:46 PM
Gamefaqs shouldn't allow kids to create topics.
#82xfri123Posted 3/4/2014 4:01:54 PM
And you worrying things that xbone sucks.
---
Lets Play :D
#83xtacbPosted 3/4/2014 4:27:53 PM(edited)
gogo titanfall

---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#84Legend524Posted 3/4/2014 5:25:03 PM
titanfall keeps it into the fight until halo finishes the fight. because all winning systems win with only 3 great games. (plays all I do is win) lets go MS!
#85Mindwipe77Posted 3/4/2014 5:26:29 PM
ar2cool posted...
All the blind fools in this thread. If you had truly seen Titanfall like us enlightened ones have, you would realize that people will be killing each other to get their hands on it. And our Lord and Saviour, Mirosoft, has declared that the glorious Xbox 1 will be the best place to get it. Just watch, all you non-believers, you will all regret not accepting Titanfall into your lives. Just watch.

this is not a joke, this is how most xbots actually think, scary stuff
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#86RaRitsujunPosted 3/4/2014 6:17:44 PM(edited)
Mindwipe77 posted...
ar2cool posted...
All the blind fools in this thread. If you had truly seen Titanfall like us enlightened ones have, you would realize that people will be killing each other to get their hands on it. And our Lord and Saviour, Mirosoft, has declared that the glorious Xbox 1 will be the best place to get it. Just watch, all you non-believers, you will all regret not accepting Titanfall into your lives. Just watch.

this is not a joke, this is how most xbots actually think, scary stuff

Indeed. People will be playing the superior PC version.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#87bigg_pPosted 3/4/2014 8:25:00 PM
My bad, there's always some shill trying too hard, so you never know who's being sarcastic...

Imho, MS dropped the ball with the Europe situation, at least here in Sweden, everybody that I know who plays on a regular basis has a 360, but less than a third has a PS3.

So pretty much all my friends grabbed a PS4, but almost nobody is getting an XB1, but said they would have gone with MS if it had been available from the start.

And since I've barely seen any shortage of XB1's after the first week, that stock would have been better off distributed over all of Europe...
#88knightimexPosted 3/5/2014 2:40:49 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
'it's sales alone should double when it releases in other EU countries and Japan.'

LMFAO, TC has absolutely 0 understanding, absolutely 0.

You took the bait. Lol
---
Looks like I'm going to fight dinosaurs....
....Good thing I only brought a handgun and a knife. ~Survival Horror Logic
#89ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/5/2014 2:45:47 AM
ChevelIe posted...
Yeah it's impressive but you, me, and Microsoft know it's no big deal. It's simply not enough to beat the Xbox One. Yes, it's technically millions ahead at this moment in time..... but Titanfall. Titanfall is going to sell millions and millions of Xbox Ones from the moment it's out. And the Xbox One is only out in 13 countries, it's sales alone should double when it releases in other EU countries and Japan.

No, no its not.
#90ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/5/2014 2:47:44 AM
Legend524 posted...
titanfall keeps it into the fight until halo finishes the fight. because all winning systems win with only 3 great games. (plays all I do is win) lets go MS!

MS had Halo last gen and still lost in sales figures (80.5 mil - Sony, 79 mil - Xbox)