Microsoft has nothing to worry about with PS4's 6 million sales

#91ar2coolPosted 3/5/2014 3:05:26 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
ar2cool posted...
All the blind fools in this thread. If you had truly seen Titanfall like us enlightened ones have, you would realize that people will be killing each other to get their hands on it. And our Lord and Saviour, Mirosoft, has declared that the glorious Xbox 1 will be the best place to get it. Just watch, all you non-believers, you will all regret not accepting Titanfall into your lives. Just watch.

this is not a joke, this is how most xbots actually think, scary stuff

That's just sad if it's true.
#92GamerRafPosted 3/5/2014 3:15:56 AM
ChevelIe posted...
Yeah it's impressive but you, me, and Microsoft know it's no big deal. It's simply not enough to beat the Xbox One. Yes, it's technically millions ahead at this moment in time..... but Titanfall. Titanfall is going to sell millions and millions of Xbox Ones from the moment it's out. And the Xbox One is only out in 13 countries, it's sales alone should double when it releases in other EU countries and Japan.

Sony can go on releasing inFamous: Second Son on March 21st, but it wont help and will be far too late. We are about to see how foolish people were for doubting the Xbox One in just a matter of weeks

But then Uncharted 4 will beat Titanfall.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#93PoweredMilkManPosted 3/5/2014 5:29:58 AM
leelee3105 posted...
actually, unless the X1 simply didnt sell well at all which isnt the case, then MS has nothing to worry about. For all the fan boys that care about sells though...The X1 was given exclusive rights to release in China. The day that happens it will sell 10 million consoles day one. So even the fanboys have nothing to worry about

I remember reading about this. Xboxes will sell amazingly well there. It will be the only console that will legally allowed to be sold there. Anything else you gotta hit up the black market.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#94PoweredMilkManPosted 3/5/2014 5:31:47 AM
GamerRaf posted...
ChevelIe posted...
Yeah it's impressive but you, me, and Microsoft know it's no big deal. It's simply not enough to beat the Xbox One. Yes, it's technically millions ahead at this moment in time..... but Titanfall. Titanfall is going to sell millions and millions of Xbox Ones from the moment it's out. And the Xbox One is only out in 13 countries, it's sales alone should double when it releases in other EU countries and Japan.

Sony can go on releasing inFamous: Second Son on March 21st, but it wont help and will be far too late. We are about to see how foolish people were for doubting the Xbox One in just a matter of weeks

But then Uncharted 4 will beat Titanfall.

Sadly it won't be the same :(

http://kotaku.com/uncharted-writer-leaves-naughty-dog-1536681820
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#95TheGam3925Posted 3/5/2014 10:04:42 AM
I fail to see how this is trolling. TC made a pro MS topic.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#96archibald3Posted 3/5/2014 1:05:32 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
I fail to see how this is trolling. TC made a pro MS topic.

You`re incredibly naive if you believe that...
#97ninja_starXPosted 3/5/2014 6:43:44 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
leelee3105 posted...
actually, unless the X1 simply didnt sell well at all which isnt the case, then MS has nothing to worry about. For all the fan boys that care about sells though...The X1 was given exclusive rights to release in China. The day that happens it will sell 10 million consoles day one. So even the fanboys have nothing to worry about

I remember reading about this. Xboxes will sell amazingly well there. It will be the only console that will legally allowed to be sold there. Anything else you gotta hit up the black market.

If they do sell in china then sony will do the same thing and release the ps4 there.
#98Legend524Posted 3/6/2014 12:54:00 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Legend524 posted...
titanfall keeps it into the fight until halo finishes the fight. because all winning systems win with only 3 great games. (plays all I do is win) lets go MS!

MS had Halo last gen and still lost in sales figures (80.5 mil - Sony, 79 mil - Xbox)

don't take my post too seriously, I was being sarcastic.
#99sn3akywafflesPosted 3/6/2014 1:18:31 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Legend524 posted...
titanfall keeps it into the fight until halo finishes the fight. because all winning systems win with only 3 great games. (plays all I do is win) lets go MS!

MS had Halo last gen and still lost in sales figures (80.5 mil - Sony, 79 mil - Xbox)

lol @ these numbers, 360 beat ps3 to 80 million by over 2 weeks
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
#100Bs-KILLPosted 3/6/2014 1:28:51 AM
BroadwayGPU posted...
TITANFALL FINISHES THE FIGHT

Ultraa Combooooo!
---
GT (360 & One) : BasuraKILLER
PSN (PS3 & PS4) : BasuraKILLER