Heres How To Update Your Xbox One Controller Firmware

#71kiljaedenPosted 3/4/2014 9:55:59 PM
Killah has hated everything xbox related since the first guys. He's yet another sony fan that is always on the xbox boards.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#72hak145Posted 3/4/2014 10:12:53 PM(edited)
kind of agree with the guy that says the usb cable should be included in the box. It really should. Don't know why anyone would defend this. It's minor but when you see that the competition does it, it makes you wonder what MS is doing.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2
#73jpraelsterPosted 3/4/2014 10:15:01 PM
hak145 posted...
kind of agree with the guy that says the usb cable should be included in the box. It really should. Don't know why anyone would defend this. It's minor but when you see that the competition does it, it makes you wonder what MS is doing.

Because the cable is required for a ps4 its not for the xbox one its pretty easy to understand lol
#74bessy67Posted 3/4/2014 10:15:54 PM
hak145 posted...

The controller update is only for the chat adapter, and the chat adapter comes with a USB cable.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#75lunaticcorePosted 3/4/2014 10:17:21 PM
hak145 posted...

The cord is used to charge batteries on the PS3/PS4
It isn't being used for a random small optional firmware update. Why should MS spend millions of dollars for a random cord to be added for a small post launch firmware update we might never do again?
#76structural98Posted 3/5/2014 9:07:34 AM
My X1 didn't come with a USB cable OR a gold bar?!? WTF man, I should totally get a free gold bar with any X1 purchase. I don't need the adaptor since, like most people who live in the 2010's, I have about 8 of them lying around the house and office. But the gold bar, that's just BS. Thanks for nuthin' MS :*(
#77Killah PriestPosted 3/5/2014 9:09:46 AM
lol at people still responding to me like it matters.

looks like fanboys will defend anything.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#78bob15xPosted 3/5/2014 9:31:38 AM
Killah Priest posted...
lol at people still responding to me like it matters.

looks like fanboys will defend anything.

yep, sony fanboys do defend anything, like cords that are too short to charge and play at the same time and not including HD cables in the "first HD console"

did you defend those?

were you one of the many sony fanboys that said just buy a cheap hdmi cable off amazon or buy a cheap usb extension?

funny how people like you allow Sony to do these things but complain when ms doesn't offer something that is optional
#79MonicasBackPosted 3/5/2014 11:43:05 AM
Did people who don't have a cell phone really buy an xbone? Thats pretty funny.
---
Monicaaa