I think my kinect broke...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I think my kinect broke...

User Info: LBTHETRUTH

LBTHETRUTH
2 years ago#11
Already have those, the problem is 1-800-4my-xbox is the only option to call.

User Info: extanker

extanker
2 years ago#12
I've had to call MS customer service twice now. the first time was for my Kinect, I had the same problem as the TC, it didn't recognize the Kinect was plugged in. The second time was my console was sometimes not reading discs. Both times I was off the phone in less than 20 minutes with advance replacements set up.

The replacement console I had in 5 days, the Kinect took a bit longer but I still had it in two weeks. From what I understand, replacement consoles take priority over accessories. It might be why your Kinect hasn't arrived yet. (Not that it isn't frustrating to be without it, just offering a reason why)

LBTHETRUTH
2 years ago#13
Not a huge deal for me being that I have two consoles. The Kinect actually just sat in the box for three months because there is no extension cable available for it. It just leaves a nasty taste to know that they could care less about the issue. Plus the fact I bought two of them makes me feel like a fool.

User Info: Kosmo240985

Kosmo240985
2 years ago#14
LBTHETRUTH posted...
Not a huge deal for me being that I have two consoles. The Kinect actually just sat in the box for three months because there is no extension cable available for it. It just leaves a nasty taste to know that they could care less about the issue. Plus the fact I bought two of them makes me feel like a fool.

I just got an email saying it shipped and it'll be here by Thursday :D
GT: Kozzie85

LBTHETRUTH
2 years ago#15
Lol, figures
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I think my kinect broke...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived