I think my kinect broke...

#11LBTHETRUTHPosted 3/4/2014 3:20:13 PM
Already have those, the problem is 1-800-4my-xbox is the only option to call.
#12extankerPosted 3/4/2014 3:37:02 PM(edited)
I've had to call MS customer service twice now. the first time was for my Kinect, I had the same problem as the TC, it didn't recognize the Kinect was plugged in. The second time was my console was sometimes not reading discs. Both times I was off the phone in less than 20 minutes with advance replacements set up.

The replacement console I had in 5 days, the Kinect took a bit longer but I still had it in two weeks. From what I understand, replacement consoles take priority over accessories. It might be why your Kinect hasn't arrived yet. (Not that it isn't frustrating to be without it, just offering a reason why)
#13LBTHETRUTHPosted 3/4/2014 3:58:46 PM
Not a huge deal for me being that I have two consoles. The Kinect actually just sat in the box for three months because there is no extension cable available for it. It just leaves a nasty taste to know that they could care less about the issue. Plus the fact I bought two of them makes me feel like a fool.
#14Kosmo240985(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 4:12:09 PM
LBTHETRUTH posted...
Not a huge deal for me being that I have two consoles. The Kinect actually just sat in the box for three months because there is no extension cable available for it. It just leaves a nasty taste to know that they could care less about the issue. Plus the fact I bought two of them makes me feel like a fool.

I just got an email saying it shipped and it'll be here by Thursday :D
---
GT: Kozzie85
#15LBTHETRUTHPosted 3/4/2014 4:45:07 PM
Lol, figures