Guys project spark downloadable now!!!!!

#21bessy67Posted 3/4/2014 3:24:54 PM
Voelger posted...
How is it?

So far I've only done the crossroads mode. I enjoyed it, it's kind of like a choose your own adventure game. I ended up being a female ranger tasked with finding a mystical hunk of meat to regenerate the sacred tree. Along the way I got the windmill running again by making sure the switches were in the right position, helped a tavern patron who was sick from too much sugar intake, defeated a treant to obtain an enchanted sword, solved a simple puzzle involving stones to obtain a fire sprite, and fought off a group of rabid squirrels. I've only done it once so I don't really know how varied it gets, but if there are a good number of quests and sidequests then that's a pretty fun game by itself.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#22hsu_reddie09Posted 3/4/2014 5:00:56 PM
So I downloaded and the 0000000000... code is not working. Once launching the game islt says thanks for downloading, you are now registered for the beta. You should receive a code within 4 days?!? Wtf
#23JK8289Posted 3/4/2014 5:15:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24Guinea12Posted 3/4/2014 5:27:21 PM
Downloaded from bing, game launched and said beta will be active in four days. I clicked request beta key and input the key that was sent to me for windows 8. Now I'm in a screen that's updating dlc. Been here for ten minutes.

Anyone else been in this screen for a long time?
---
360 GT: Mobstermuley
Like music? Check us out! Ovlo.net
#25Guinea12Posted 3/4/2014 5:30:16 PM
Yea, it froze. I rebooted the game and it started right up.
---
360 GT: Mobstermuley
Like music? Check us out! Ovlo.net