so confused what console to get :/

#1effenzoPosted 3/4/2014 1:39:50 PM
Honestly haven't a clue what to get. Alot of my friends have PlayStations but Titanfall looks so Damn good! I also love the halo series and halo 5 will come out sooner or later. It's also only a small thing because it's cross platform but didn't I hear xbox would get cod map packs first?

I initially thought I should just get a ps4 because kinect doesn't interest me nor would I have much room for its features. Also, the xbox reveal was a complete joke.

I know I'm going to get mostly pro xb1 responses on the xb1 board but why did You get an xbox over the Ps4 (if you did that) what sorta things are you looking forward to?
#2jellybeanmasterPosted 3/4/2014 1:41:13 PM
Its very early, u have time to get both
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#3robert_rangersuPosted 3/4/2014 1:41:43 PM
Get what your friends have, the only reason I have an Xbox one is because my friends got it. Can;t put a price on playing multiplayer with my mates.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#4Order1886Posted 3/4/2014 1:43:19 PM
Get a PS4 because Titanfall will definitely be on there at some point, even if it's Titanfall 2.
#5MistahApplezPosted 3/4/2014 1:43:44 PM
Get what your friends get, Mate.

Playing with buddies is always more enjoyable regardless of the console.
---
#1 Wii-U fanboy of the gamefaqs community.
#6cheezedadadaPosted 3/4/2014 1:45:29 PM
This will come off as a little surprising, but you will most likely get more pro PS4 posts here than Xbox One posts.

I know its a cheap answer, but is getting both something that can be pulled off with saving up some cash? I have both and I think that they will each have enough exclusives to warrant a purchase if you could pull it off.

Gun to my head right now forcing me to choose? I would choose the Xbox One. I have always had a preference towards MS consoles though and I like the controller and XBL better and I think the console in general is more interesting. I wouldnt want to give up either console though.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#7AceMagasePosted 3/4/2014 1:45:38 PM
I'd suggest getting what your friends have, mp is way more fun with irl friends.

>90% of the games will be multiplat and you won't see a noticable difference in game quality w/o seeing them side by side. You can always get one console now, let the other build a good lineup of exclusives, then have a handful of games you couldn't play available to you when you get the other console in a year or two
#8effenzo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 1:46:15 PM
Thanks for the responses! Yeah that's a good point, guess it's one thing to have decent multiplayer games to play but it doesn't mean an awful lot if you don't have decent people to play them with
#9DarthUchiha91Posted 3/4/2014 1:47:04 PM
MistahApplez posted...
Get what your friends get, Mate.

Playing with buddies is always more enjoyable regardless of the console.

100% agree with this. Its why I ultimately decided to get a ps4.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#10BigLongDownerPosted 3/4/2014 1:47:06 PM
You can't go wrong with either one. It all comes down to exclusives/friends.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy