so confused what console to get :/

#21Cornbread4lifePosted 3/4/2014 1:56:47 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Well you can look forward to talking to your machine,
Having to buy a micro usb cord for controller updates if you don't have one,
Needing Live for everything you can think of,
Inferior multiplats,
A high probability of doing the send for repair mini game either for the disc drive or kinect.
Micro transactions that set records for how much money you spend.

Etc, really if it's a hard choice just go in the store and buy the one that's in stock.

Looks like we've got a bitter betty up in here.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#22Apex-PlayerPosted 3/4/2014 2:10:13 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Inferior multiplats,
A high probability of doing the send for repair mini game either for the disc drive or kinect.

Etc, really if it's a hard choice just go in the store and buy the one that's in stock.

Needing batteries for the controller,
Doing hard resets for almost every problem,
Crushed blacks in your games,
Long install times, taking hours to get in your games,
Spending 100$ more then if you went with ps4,
And well,
The infinite power of the cloud.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#23Cornbread4lifePosted 3/4/2014 2:11:06 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Inferior multiplats,

Needing batteries for the controller,
Doing hard resets for almost every problem,
Crushed blacks in your games,
Long install times, taking hours to get in your games,
Spending 100$ more then if you went with ps4,
And well,
The infinite power of the cloud.

Bitter-er Betty?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#24shinie_aPosted 3/4/2014 2:16:34 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
MistahApplez posted...
Get what your friends get, Mate.

Playing with buddies is always more enjoyable regardless of the console.

100% agree with this. Its why I ultimately decided to get a ps4.

I third this. I wanted a PS4 since the announcement but, the fact that all of my friends are getting an XboxOne and a few other things made me ultimately go with the One this gen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErWVpxkdX_o
#25Apex-PlayerPosted 3/4/2014 2:28:55 PM(edited)
lol nah, just trying to be realistic for the guy.
Some people do make informed decisions based on facts rather then following the crowd.

Anyone* who wanted xbox for playing with their friends, never really debated ps4 anyway and no amount of xbox flaws would sway them.
Although others who read the topic might just be like 'oh hell no' because there's quite a few big ones.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#26SaltyBotzPosted 3/4/2014 2:25:39 PM
Get the Xbox One. Its going to get the best exclusives this gen. And MS released a new SDK, so the gap in multiplat games in the future is going to be non-existent to minimal. And a lot of the Xbone versions run at a more stable frame rate. When you hear '60 FPS' on PS4, its almost never consistent 60, more like 45-60, with massive dips. There is something to be said for a lower more stable FPS. I'd rather have consistent 30 with no dips than 45-60. In fact my PC can't run Skyrim heavily modded at 60fps consistent, so I capped the FPS at 35 with ENB, and it runs consistent 35 with no dips. And its a lot smoother than 45-60. Just an example of why higher FPS doesn't always = better. If you're more concerned about games, get an Xbox One. If you want a multimedia device, get a PS4.
#27Mr BumpPosted 3/4/2014 2:29:11 PM
I'm glad I don't have to choose. If I had to choose right now, I'd probably go with PS4. But things can change. Hell, for most of the last gen, whenever anyone asked this question I said 360, but by the end I'd changed my advice to PS3.
---
My games room: http://imgur.com/a/CA2yz
XBL: Mister Bump PSN: Mr_BumpNZ
#28Apex-PlayerPosted 3/4/2014 2:34:23 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
Get the Xbox One. Its going to get the best exclusives this gen. And MS released a new SDK, so the gap in multiplat games in the future is going to be non-existent to minimal. And a lot of the Xbone versions run at a more stable frame rate. When you hear '60 FPS' on PS4, its almost never consistent 60, more like 45-60, with massive dips. There is something to be said for a lower more stable FPS. I'd rather have consistent 30 with no dips than 45-60. In fact my PC can't run Skyrim heavily modded at 60fps consistent, so I capped the FPS at 35 with ENB, and it runs consistent 35 with no dips. And its a lot smoother than 45-60. Just an example of why higher FPS doesn't always = better. If you're more concerned about games, get an Xbox One. If you want a multimedia device, get a PS4.

Well ps4 does go from 60-45 in games this is true.
Locked 30fps on xboxone isn't exactly true though, whats Dead Rising 3s average? 20fps.
So
60 dipping to 45
Vs
30 dipping to 20.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#29DamnEvilDogPosted 3/4/2014 3:21:20 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Inferior multiplats,

And here we have a troll, one of the many that is a cancer of the gaming world.

Ignore them, get which ever has the most appealing games, the most comfortable controller and where your friends are.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog
#30SaintSeiyaXPosted 3/4/2014 3:25:01 PM
Order1886 posted...
Get a PS4 because Titanfall will definitely be on there at some point, even if it's Titanfall 2.

That is extremely dumb, So he should wait at least or probably much longer to play a game he really wants? Just get the Xbox One. It is a great system.
---
#1 N.Y. Sports Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned