Titanfall Campaign Will Last Two Hours for Each Side Paid DLC Confirmed

#11ShariusPosted 3/4/2014 5:18:14 PM(edited)
i think now 2 hours campain and online campain is acceptable since it's MS's exclusive then

MGS, diablo 3 and sim city must thank MS for this new standard
---
PSNID: ShariusTC
#12TauriLeader(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 5:17:12 PM
The longest I played a multiplayer game was 20 hours before I got bored.

People get into a routine for the best camping spots, the best vantage points and spawn points within the first week. You know where people are going to be. It becomes a paint by numbers game.

By the end of the beta. I seen people know where the people were going to last and head shot them in midair. Another time peopel were jumping between 2 building looking down from a third building. Killed like 3 people in 10 seconds. He stayed there for about half the match.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#13bessy67Posted 3/4/2014 5:19:48 PM
TauriLeader posted...

People get into a routine for the best camping spots, the best vantage points and spawn points within the first week. You know where people are going to be. It becomes a paint by numbers game.

By the end of the beta. I seen people know where the people were going to last and head shot them in midair. Another time peopel were jumping between 2 building looking down from a third building. Killed like 3 people in 10 seconds. He stayed there for about half the match.

I played the beta for 20 hours and can't wait for more, so...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#14Exodus_PrimePosted 3/4/2014 5:20:34 PM
I see a few people on here have their feelings hurt over what people think of the MGS 4 hour demo...you can't compare it to a multiplayer game that will give you over 10 hours easy for 60$.

Oh my bad $30 demo.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#15bob15xPosted 3/4/2014 5:21:40 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Hmm but 2 hours for MGS is unacceptable for 30$ I thought?
So 60$ for 4 hours is better though.
Nice guys, stay classy.

get help.

so mgs has multiplayer that could occupy your time for 100s of hours if not 1000s? can you show me that quote?

you are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on.
#16Apex-PlayerPosted 3/4/2014 5:25:59 PM
bob15x posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Hmm but 2 hours for MGS is unacceptable for 30$ I thought?
So 60$ for 4 hours is better though.
Nice guys, stay classy.

get help.

so mgs has multiplayer that could occupy your time for 100s of hours if not 1000s? can you show me that quote?

you are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on.

Yet I was joking, and apparently two people one being yourself, could not tell.
Straight on the defensive I see, lol.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#17TauriLeader(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 5:26:42 PM(edited)
bessy67 posted...
TauriLeader posted...

It really depends on the person. My friend clocks up hundreds of hours on each COD game. He can draw the maps in his sleep and point out all the good vantage points. I can then spend 200 hours playing FFX and not get bored but 20 online and I am falling asleep mid match.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#18krystylaPosted 3/4/2014 5:27:37 PM
TauriLeader posted...
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/04/titanfalls-campaign-will-last-two-hours-for-each-side-dlc-confirmed-but-no-microtransactions/

Zampella [...]. He also mentioned that players will be able to play both sides of the mutiplayer story campaign and it’ll last them a couple hours for each side.

Couple does literally mean 2 of an item but in usage also a few.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#19Kovalchuk_Posted 3/4/2014 5:28:46 PM
misleading title much?
---
3754-7115-0719
#20Exodus_PrimePosted 3/4/2014 5:29:38 PM
TauriLeader posted...
bessy67 posted...
TauriLeader posted...

It really depends on the person. My friend clocks up hundreds of hours on each COD game. He can draw the maps in his sleep and point out all the good vantage points. I can then spend 200 hours playing FFX and not get bored but 20 online and I am falling asleep mid match.

Damn, you actually played more than 20 hours on FFX without falling asleep? kudos to you my good man.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita