Titanfall Campaign Will Last Two Hours for Each Side Paid DLC Confirmed

#31ZEROthefirstPosted 3/4/2014 6:14:39 PM(edited)
krystyla posted...
ZEROthefirst posted...
Unless they REALLY changed Titanfall up from the beta I can't see anyone spending more than maybe 100 hrs. max. The game feels so empty, the maps are too large for 6v6 (even with the Titans out the maps are too large for this little amount of people), the AIs are completely useless and you'll usually end up killing the AIs while hunting actual players down, gameplay is extremely simple and gets repetitive quickly and then almost no recoil whatsoever on the guns (you can just strafe straight lines without moving at all). They really need to bump this game down to a $20-25 XBL only release or something, because for an online multiplayer only game this is ridiculous at full price.

To be fair recoil w/ that amount of manoeuvrability would be hell.

I understand that, but it's a shooter... and guns have recoil. Not saying it needs a lot or anything, just not the move back and forth shooting without any shaking whatsoever.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#32Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/4/2014 6:16:42 PM
i played the beta for almost six hours.
#33RaRitsujunPosted 3/4/2014 6:19:50 PM
bob15x posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Hmm but 2 hours for MGS is unacceptable for 30$ I thought?
So 60$ for 4 hours is better though.
Nice guys, stay classy.

... multiplayer that could occupy your time for 100s of hours if not 1000s?

Get a life.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#34krystylaPosted 3/4/2014 6:23:02 PM
ZEROthefirst posted...
krystyla posted...
ZEROthefirst posted...
Unless they REALLY changed Titanfall up from the beta I can't see anyone spending more than maybe 100 hrs. max. The game feels so empty, the maps are too large for 6v6 (even with the Titans out the maps are too large for this little amount of people), the AIs are completely useless and you'll usually end up killing the AIs while hunting actual players down, gameplay is extremely simple and gets repetitive quickly and then almost no recoil whatsoever on the guns (you can just strafe straight lines without moving at all). They really need to bump this game down to a $20-25 XBL only release or something, because for an online multiplayer only game this is ridiculous at full price.

To be fair recoil w/ that amount of manoeuvrability would be hell.

I understand that, but it's a shooter... and guns have recoil. Not saying it needs a lot or anything, just not the move back and forth shooting without any shaking whatsoever.

Well the pilots wear combat suits which could be tailored to counteract the recoil, it is sci-fi after all.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#35wrettcaughnPosted 3/4/2014 6:44:36 PM
How many hours were the Left 4 Dead campaigns?
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#36NeoMonkPosted 3/4/2014 6:46:07 PM
Move aside GZ you have been demoted!!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#37Team_NinjaPosted 3/4/2014 6:51:45 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Nice guys, stay classy.

Where does it say the DLC is $60?
#38MrImpatient35Posted 3/4/2014 6:57:05 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Nice guys, stay classy.

The idiocy in this topic is amazing. I saw that, but who cares THAT MUCH about how long the SP is in a game that will last most people 1 year? 6 months for me because I'll be dropping it to play DESTINY! The problem with MGS GZ is that it ONLY has a 2 hour SP. Does it have MP? I haven't heard anything like that. So after the 2 hours, then what? Play it again? That's 4 hours. Again? You see my point? 4 hours compared to 6 months at minimum.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#39jpraelsterPosted 3/4/2014 6:58:55 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Paying extra for a single player campaign that lasts 4 hrs. is a new low for Microsoft. That matches the over $100 they wanted to charge for a single DLC car in Forza 5.

Everyone just add laylow to your ignore lists he is a sony troll
#40MrImpatient35Posted 3/4/2014 7:02:05 PM
jpraelster posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Paying extra for a single player campaign that lasts 4 hrs. is a new low for Microsoft. That matches the over $100 they wanted to charge for a single DLC car in Forza 5.

Everyone just add laylow to your ignore lists he is a sony troll

lol I actually find his posts funny. I usually don't agree, but they're funny nonetheless.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!