Titanfall Campaign Will Last Two Hours for Each Side Paid DLC Confirmed

#41Apex-PlayerPosted 3/4/2014 7:04:23 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Hmm but 2 hours for MGS is unacceptable for 30$ I thought?
So 60$ for 4 hours is better though.
Nice guys, stay classy.

The idiocy in this topic is amazing. I saw that, but who cares THAT MUCH about how long the SP is in a game that will last most people 1 year? 6 months for me because I'll be dropping it to play DESTINY! The problem with MGS GZ is that it ONLY has a 2 hour SP. Does it have MP? I haven't heard anything like that. So after the 2 hours, then what? Play it again? That's 4 hours. Again? You see my point? 4 hours compared to 6 months at minimum.

I was just kidding around, honestly read the topic smh.
Obviously the MP will last, just wanted to joke on the 2hr story people hated on MGS for.
Sometimes it's best to just have a laugh, rather then rage. Yano?
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#42MrImpatient35Posted 3/4/2014 7:17:42 PM
Apex-Player posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Nice guys, stay classy.

The idiocy in this topic is amazing. I saw that, but who cares THAT MUCH about how long the SP is in a game that will last most people 1 year? 6 months for me because I'll be dropping it to play DESTINY! The problem with MGS GZ is that it ONLY has a 2 hour SP. Does it have MP? I haven't heard anything like that. So after the 2 hours, then what? Play it again? That's 4 hours. Again? You see my point? 4 hours compared to 6 months at minimum.

Obviously the MP will last, just wanted to joke on the 2hr story people hated on MGS for.

Gotcha. I was just reading through the first page of this post, and saw some similar comments to what you wrote. I hope they were just kidding too.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#43krystylaPosted 3/4/2014 7:19:17 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Nice guys, stay classy.

Gotcha. I was just reading through the first page of this post, and saw some similar comments to what you wrote. I hope they were just kidding too.

What happened Apex you became way more civil? You were one of the first I added to my ignore list.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#44dejavu1982Posted 3/4/2014 8:07:44 PM
Tell that to battlefield
#45krystylaPosted 3/4/2014 8:13:07 PM
I ask again where does he specifically say they last 2 hours per faction? Couple literally means 2 of a kind but it is more commonly used as a synonym for few.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#46Laylow12Posted 3/4/2014 8:15:35 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
jpraelster posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Paying extra for a single player campaign that lasts 4 hrs. is a new low for Microsoft. That matches the over $100 they wanted to charge for a single DLC car in Forza 5.

Everyone just add laylow to your ignore lists he is a sony troll

lol I actually find his posts funny. I usually don't agree, but they're funny nonetheless.

Thanks. I appreciate your posting too!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#47Laylow12Posted 3/4/2014 8:18:49 PM
jpraelster posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Paying extra for a single player campaign that lasts 4 hrs. is a new low for Microsoft. That matches the over $100 they wanted to charge for a single DLC car in Forza 5.

Everyone just add laylow to your ignore lists he is a sony troll

Character attacks! Yep, another Bot has been exposed!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#48mike468Posted 3/4/2014 8:18:54 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Nice guys, stay classy.

No MGS hasn't been good since ps2 and its short is the issue.

There is a reason why his posts aren't showing up for me, along with 19 others in this thread.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#49Apex-PlayerPosted 3/4/2014 8:20:00 PM
krystyla posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Nice guys, stay classy.

What happened Apex you became way more civil? You were one of the first I added to my ignore list.

I'm usually civil, I just have a different outlook towards certain things then most people.
Hasn't stopped me from helping xbox users asking for help if I know the answers.
Actually, I tend to give sound advice on rebooting and trouble shooting when xbox users bash other xbox users for having any issues. A few times today already actually.

Thing is I don't hide my distaste for MS and will openly talk about every flaw I feel the console or MS has.

Ignore me or not, im neutral enough. I rag on Sony when they do wrong too. Once already today.
Look at it however. Just opinions people. If ignoring them helps you sleep at night, sweetdreams.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#50BigBOO2UPosted 3/4/2014 8:33:32 PM(edited)
TauriLeader posted...
The longest I played a multiplayer game was 20 hours before I got bored.

People get into a routine for the best camping spots, the best vantage points and spawn points within the first week. You know where people are going to be. It becomes a paint by numbers game. By the end of the beta. I seen people know where the people were going to last and head shot them in midair. Another time peopel were jumping between 2 building looking down from a third building. Killed like 3 people in 10 seconds. He stayed there for about half the match.

I can tell from your own words what your problem is: You only play FPS, military style games.

Here's a thought: Try the multiplayer in racing games, or fighting games, or strategy games. I've been playing some games online for years. Single player games beyond the Pac-Man,arcade variety are not much use after completion.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.