I hate to say it, but with the PS4 passing 6+ million consoles sold

#21CHET_SHIRTPosted 3/4/2014 4:41:05 PM
Bottlelaundry posted...
Still sure MS will win this gen given Sony is going bankrupt. I wouldnt sell a corporate hq building for $100 million unless I was really desperate..

Blows my mind thats ms spends that on a advertising budget for a halo game , but Sony is having to close shop for chump change.
---
i am a double dipper
#22gobuffalo30Posted 3/4/2014 4:42:05 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
You say YOU have to face reality as if this is affecting you in any way. Nobody cares.

You ponies sound like ****ing robots. Over and over again with zero substance in any of your posts. It's just post after post that doesn't really affect anyone except people with stock in Microsoft.

You kids are the cancer of this board.

Yeah, let's not look at the other side of the coin who do the same crap. IMO their posts are so much worse based on the content.
#23Laylow12Posted 3/4/2014 4:44:22 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
jpraelster posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Yeah, it's over for the XBOX ONE. I think of it as an exclusive only type of system similar to a Wii-U. Too much focus on the unwanted KINECT 2.0 and not enough power to compete with the PS4. The Wii-U has more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE. They need to drop the price to match whats in the box to around $299

go back to the ps4 boards I have not once seen you say anything good about the xbox one

He's working over time in here, let him earn his cred.

Is he making your job difficult? Lol.

Lots of QQ Xbots out tonight, boys.

Yeah he's doing his usual character attacks while adding nothing to the topic. Poor kid is over matched and underpaid.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24KcrackPosted 3/4/2014 4:46:14 PM
CHET_SHIRT posted...
Bottlelaundry posted...
Still sure MS will win this gen given Sony is going bankrupt. I wouldnt sell a corporate hq building for $100 million unless I was really desperate..

Blows my mind thats ms spends that on a advertising budget for a halo game , but Sony is having to close shop for chump change.

Blows my mind that people keep overlooking the fact that it was a former HQ building.
#25JCY24Posted 3/4/2014 4:50:57 PM
or you know just get both and shut up already
---
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
#26Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/4/2014 4:51:49 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Bottlelaundry posted...

Sony sold their HQ? where are they going to meet now Taco Bell?

No, it was an old building they used as corporate but haven't used it in awhile.

and it was for 1.1 billion dollars, the net of the building came out to 146.5 million.

I'd be more worried about Microsoft

http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/02/13/apple-inc-sold-more-computers-than-all-of-microsofts-windows-pc-partners-in-december-quarter

Software is the money and they're losing it
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#27DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 3/4/2014 4:54:18 PM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
I have a ps4

Which is why you have a gamer tag but no PSN riiiiiiight?

I'm glad someone finally said something, so now we can talk about all the people who are on here trolling with no gamertag and just a PSN account. Glad we got that undrrstood.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#28jpraelsterPosted 3/4/2014 4:54:20 PM
Laylow12 posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
jpraelster posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Yeah, it's over for the XBOX ONE. I think of it as an exclusive only type of system similar to a Wii-U. Too much focus on the unwanted KINECT 2.0 and not enough power to compete with the PS4. The Wii-U has more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE. They need to drop the price to match whats in the box to around $299

go back to the ps4 boards I have not once seen you say anything good about the xbox one

He's working over time in here, let him earn his cred.

Is he making your job difficult? Lol.

Lots of QQ Xbots out tonight, boys.

Yeah he's doing his usual character attacks while adding nothing to the topic. Poor kid is over matched and underpaid.

And you are doing nothing but bashing the xbox in every one of your posts
#29SonyPonyTonyPosted 3/4/2014 4:55:05 PM
CHET_SHIRT posted...
Bottlelaundry posted...

This, they sold their last building for around 140 million. Is that even worth it? MS spends that much on a lunch meeting. Sony in dire straights :(
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#30scoobydoobydontPosted 3/4/2014 4:57:18 PM
dolabla posted...
CHUBBYGURL posted...
Ms already reported 5.5 million sold through at $500

Probably sold to stores, but not in actual consumers hands. PS4 actually has 6+ million in consumers hands, which is pretty astonishing. I don't know if a console has ever sold that fast? I don't remember.

You should doubt the info--since I'm pretty sure they made that up--but for future reference, "sold through" unambiguously means sold to consumers, not stores.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith