I hate to say it, but with the PS4 passing 6+ million consoles sold

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 3/4/2014 5:59:42 PM(edited)
SonyPonyTony posted...
CHET_SHIRT posted...
Bottlelaundry posted...
Still sure MS will win this gen given Sony is going bankrupt. I wouldnt sell a corporate hq building for $100 million unless I was really desperate..

Blows my mind thats ms spends that on a advertising budget for a halo game , but Sony is having to close shop for chump change.

This, they sold their last building for around 140 million. Is that even worth it? MS spends that much on a lunch meeting. Sony in dire straights :(

Taco Bell?
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#32Laylow12Posted 3/4/2014 5:59:22 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
dolabla posted...
CHUBBYGURL posted...
Ms already reported 5.5 million sold through at $500

Probably sold to stores, but not in actual consumers hands. PS4 actually has 6+ million in consumers hands, which is pretty astonishing. I don't know if a console has ever sold that fast? I don't remember.

You should doubt the info--since I'm pretty sure they made that up--but for future reference, "sold through" unambiguously means sold to consumers, not stores.

Yeah, Microsoft is counting all those stacks of XBOX ONES in the stores as being "sold", Sony has actually sold 6 MILLION to CUSTOMERS. It's a big difference, Lol.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#33Duke_of_NukePosted 3/4/2014 6:01:03 PM
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
I have a ps4

Which is why you have a gamer tag but no PSN riiiiiiight?

I'm glad someone finally said something, so now we can talk about all the people who are on here trolling with no gamertag and just a PSN account. Glad we got that undrrstood.

You couldn't talk about them before? How come?
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#34VandermeerPosted 3/4/2014 6:03:56 PM
PS4 only sold more cause it cost less. Then everybody went out and bought the camera anyways for it, and Killzone: Shadow Fall which they don't play anymore. Spent the same as a Xbox One user, only your board is full of I'm playing my PS3 cause there are no games, and my PS4 is getting dusty. The average Xbox One user has more games then the average PS4 user.

I like having both consoles. I get the best of both :)
---
Xbox Live: Mythologica. PSN: Mythologica.
#35jpraelsterPosted 3/4/2014 6:07:15 PM
Laylow12 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
dolabla posted...
CHUBBYGURL posted...
Ms already reported 5.5 million sold through at $500

Probably sold to stores, but not in actual consumers hands. PS4 actually has 6+ million in consumers hands, which is pretty astonishing. I don't know if a console has ever sold that fast? I don't remember.

You should doubt the info--since I'm pretty sure they made that up--but for future reference, "sold through" unambiguously means sold to consumers, not stores.

Yeah, Microsoft is counting all those stacks of XBOX ONES in the stores as being "sold", Sony has actually sold 6 MILLION to CUSTOMERS. It's a big difference, Lol.

If all you are gonna do is bash the xbox one why are you here
#36AkumaOutsiderPosted 3/4/2014 6:07:19 PM
Vandermeer posted...
PS4 only sold more cause it cost less. Then everybody went out and bought the camera anyways for it, and Killzone: Shadow Fall which they don't play anymore. Spent the same as a Xbox One user, only your board is full of I'm playing my PS3 cause there are no games, and my PS4 is getting dusty. The average Xbox One user has more games then the average PS4 user.

I like having both consoles. I get the best of both :)

Which is why multi sell more on ps4. Try again.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#37rpglover13Posted 3/4/2014 6:14:18 PM
I'll just be honest: I'm a total Sony fan. I've grown up with Playstation and have had every generation of PS console. I did own and like my original Xbox and own multiple Nintendo systems as well, but always default to Sony. That out of the way, it is still way too earlier to call any company or system a failure or predict how they will turn out. The PS3 was a disaster but somehow towards the last 3 years of life the console picked back up and arguably did on par with its competitors. I can't say for sure if this will be the same for this gen, but it could be.
#38Fog9Posted 3/4/2014 6:18:37 PM
Wouldn't say it sold more "only" because it cost less.. sure there are other reasons.

Cost is a big factor thou, not gonna lie.
---
psn/xbl: hydefog9
#39DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 3/4/2014 6:20:57 PM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
I have a ps4

Which is why you have a gamer tag but no PSN riiiiiiight?

I'm glad someone finally said something, so now we can talk about all the people who are on here trolling with no gamertag and just a PSN account. Glad we got that undrrstood.

You couldn't talk about them before? How come?

Seems like It is taboo around here.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#40KolanifvPosted 3/4/2014 6:30:16 PM(edited)
Again, for the kids here who are bad at economics, FILING BANKRUPTCY DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU'RE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS.

WhiteAngel50 posted...
Well I got news for you. Xbox One has more exclusives than Puny station 4.

Now, let's discuss the XOne vs PS4 exclusives meme here, and let's take PC out of the equation and give credit for company exclusives so that trolls can't use the "lolTitanfallisn'texclusive" defense, released games only.

PS4: Basement Crawl, Contrast, Dead Nation, Doki Doki Universe, Don't Starve, Escape Plan, flOw, Flower, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, Outlast, Resogun, Sound Shapes, Super Motherload Total: 14

XOne: Crimson Dragon, Dead Rising 3, Fighter Within, Forza 5, Halo: Spartan Assault, Killer Instinct, Killer Instinct Classic, LocoCycle, Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood, Peggle 2, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Ryse, XBox Fitness, Zoo Tycoon Total: 14

Well, will you look at that?