I hate to say it, but with the PS4 passing 6+ million consoles sold

#71gobuffalo30Posted 3/4/2014 7:39:41 PM
dj-izzle posted...
erosennin4444 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
lol Imagine how many that would've sold if it 'had games'.

It does have games

Don't be like that, they need something to say to make the Xbox one superior somehow in their own magical world.
#72dariusjr98Posted 3/4/2014 7:41:02 PM
Hi, I own nothing but Sony consoles (well, I have a Wii, but don't play it anymore), not at all a fanboy.

But wasn't the PS3 doing very poorly during the beginning of its cycle? And didn't it cost more than the X1?

People seem to forget that the new consoles have only been out for a few months, but yet topics like these always pop up on the from page. Console wars are so ridiculous.

I'm sure the sales between the X1 and PS4 will balance out by the end of the year, because right now, admittedly neither have any really noteworthy games right now.
---
For my age, I have a pretty impressive game collection. It could still be much better than it is right now, and I intend to expand it. A LOT.
#73gobuffalo30Posted 3/4/2014 7:45:57 PM
The only thing the PS3 and the xbox one have in common in this scenario is they both cost more than their competitor.
#74dariusjr98Posted 3/4/2014 7:48:30 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
The only thing the PS3 and the xbox one have in common in this scenario is they both cost more than their competitor.

Like I said, the sales will most likely balance out by the end of the year.
---
For my age, I have a pretty impressive game collection. It could still be much better than it is right now, and I intend to expand it. A LOT.
#75Kou-NurasakaPosted 3/4/2014 7:49:32 PM
Nah, a few more units sold isn't the downfall of the console. Sony was way behind last gen and managed to turn things around, it just took them a while.

I do think MS made some mistakes. Too much focus on a fairly unneeded peripheral.
---
I who stand in the full light of the Heavens command thee who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth divine lighting! This ends now! Indignation!
#76RazorbladezPosted 3/4/2014 7:49:48 PM
dariusjr98 posted...
Hi, I own nothing but Sony consoles (well, I have a Wii, but don't play it anymore), not at all a fanboy.

But wasn't the PS3 doing very poorly during the beginning of its cycle? And didn't it cost more than the X1?

People seem to forget that the new consoles have only been out for a few months, but yet topics like these always pop up on the from page. Console wars are so ridiculous.

I'm sure the sales between the X1 and PS4 will balance out by the end of the year, because right now, admittedly neither have any really noteworthy games right now.

I came here to say this and add the fact that the 360 had a head start on the PS3, but the PS3 did pretty well in the long run. I don't think we can count anyone out just yet.
---
PSN: Razorbladez Xbox Gamertag: Lord Diabolus FFXIV server: Malboro Main character: Razor Bladez
#77Ep1c_WinPosted 3/4/2014 7:53:11 PM
Gamers are speaking through their wallets. No one wants a gaming console that doesn't specalize in playing video games lmao. I don't care about media integration and kinect I want a console that plays games as good as it can for an affordable price point. 400 bucks for superior hardware, superior and innovative controller and a focus on the only thing a real gamer cares about; Games.
---
Lets Go Buffalo!
PSN and LoL: Mynamesbob8 - Minecraft: Mynam3sbob8
#78PinataloverPosted 3/4/2014 7:56:34 PM
Please everyone let's argue and defend the console we chose to purchase and defend faceless companies that in most scenarios couldn't give two craps about us. That is the only logical way for capitalism to continue working its magic.
---
Take to the Skies!
PSN: K1ng_of_All; Xbox Live: Simply Willis; 3DS Ambassador; PS Vita FEB
#79Reginleif20Posted 3/4/2014 7:58:01 PM
dolabla posted...
I just don't think X1 will be able to keep up this gen. I wish it weren't true, but I have to face reality.

I think with Titanfall coming out sales will pick up some, but the game is also on the 360 and PC. So just how many people are actually gonna run out and buy a $500 X1 when they can just play it on their 360 or PC? The game should have been exclusive to X1 and X1 only.

lol xbone
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#80dragoonmikePosted 3/4/2014 8:00:36 PM
yeah well you know the US if it's not about them they don't give a crap.