I hate to say it, but with the PS4 passing 6+ million consoles sold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hate to say it, but with the PS4 passing 6+ million consoles sold

User Info: bgwilly255

bgwilly255
2 years ago#81
Laylow12 posted...
Yeah, it's over for the XBOX ONE. I think of it as an exclusive only type of system similar to a Wii-U. Too much focus on the unwanted KINECT 2.0 and not enough power to compete with the PS4. The Wii-U has more games in 1080p than the XBOX ONE. They need to drop the price to match whats in the box to around $299

So since it's over this means you will leave the board now? I know it'll be hard to give up on all the trolling you do, since it's clearly all you have in life (besides your PS4). But I think that with puberty kicking in, in a few years, you'll find something new to keep those fingers occupied.
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
2 years ago#82
CHUBBYGURL posted...
Ms already reported 5.5 million sold through at $500

this isn't true....
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
Have List: http://tinyurl.com/kqr69kx

User Info: wheresatari

wheresatari
2 years ago#83
I'll never understand system snobs. I go where the games are. Granted I don't have PS4 or XBone, but whichever gets my genre of games first I'll buy. Then, when the other gets a few of my genre, I'll buy it too. I'll be happy playing all the games, while certain people miss out just because 'the other system is garbage'. *sigh*

These systems have been out, what, a few months and people are already writing them off? Wow. Just be patient. Even the Wii U will get X and a new Zelda at the very least. It's only been out maybe a year. I bought one of those at a very good price that I simply couldn't pass up with 3 games in anticipation of those.
I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no man comes to the Father except by Me.
-The Lord Jesus Christ. John 14 verse 6.

User Info: toliveira

toliveira
2 years ago#84
Yep.
In other news: rain's wet.

User Info: xacebop

xacebop
2 years ago#85
WhiteAngel50 posted...
TC, shut the **** up.

Well I got news for you. Xbox One has more exclusives than Puny station 4.

All ps4 is good at is must playing mulitplats. Second son looks like garbage anyway and I have a ps4

Um no. The ps4 has something like 4x the amount of exclusives.

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
2 years ago#86
I hate to say it

Sure you do.
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."

User Info: Kupo_Mog_Kupo

Kupo_Mog_Kupo
2 years ago#87
SunDevil77 posted...
You're ridiculous, TC.
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.

User Info: EnmaDaio2588

EnmaDaio2588
2 years ago#88
Last gen, the Wii sold the most consoles hands down but it really didn't do anything to help when it came to software. I don't see the XBone being shafted either when it comes to software but I still have no plans to buy one. The thing its already a big success after all.
I had a dream of my wife...She was dead but, it was OK...

User Info: demonlord6696

demonlord6696
2 years ago#89
dolabla posted...
I just don't think X1 will be able to keep up this gen. I wish it weren't true, but I have to face reality.

Cry more fanboy.

User Info: Sharius

Sharius
2 years ago#90
Droogie83 posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
1. Who the f*** cares which console sells more?

Isn't that what determines victory in console wars?

"first one sell 10 millions console win the generation" said Don Mattrick
PSNID: ShariusTC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I hate to say it, but with the PS4 passing 6+ million consoles sold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived