Why no upgradable hard drive?

#11GeistPosted 3/4/2014 8:05:43 PM
jamamaw_gustav posted...
jpraelster posted...
Because they are going to add external hard drive support which is basically the same

If I put In a faster hard drive then it would cut down on boot time and loading times, so no it isn't the same

Well guess some people will just never be happy.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#12jamamaw_gustav(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 8:07:20 PM
What numbers?
#13Laylow12Posted 3/4/2014 8:08:14 PM
jpraelster posted...
Laylow12 posted...
They aren't a customer friendly company, everything is done for their benefit. Remember the DRM, Internet check ins and the ban on used games Microsoft wanted?

Look at everything they do, forced KINECT 2.0 despite 65% of the people NOT wanting it.

Making all your headphones worthless unless you buy their $25 adapter.

Shipping an unfinished UI with the friends list, and party systems BROKEN, which by the way are the two most important features of the UI.

No data management system for the XBOX ONE.

Pie in the sky lies about clouds and false promises.

They only started giving games away with XBL because PS+ did it first and PS+ gives away amazing, current games. XBL gives away very old games that nobody wants anymore.

I like how you pull numbers out of your *** known sony troll

Sorry to ruin your day!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68704623

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14jamamaw_gustav(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 8:08:51 PM
Geist posted...
jamamaw_gustav posted...
jpraelster posted...
Because they are going to add external hard drive support which is basically the same

If I put In a faster hard drive then it would cut down on boot time and loading times, so no it isn't the same

Well guess some people will just never be happy.

I would just like the option, I didn't know that would be a giant deal
#15Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/4/2014 8:09:28 PM
Microsoft doesn't think their customers are capable of removing a piece of plastic and removing 2 screws to replace the HD, so they don't offer this service on the Xbox One
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#16jpraelsterPosted 3/4/2014 8:09:39 PM
Laylow12 posted...

That is a hell of source /sarcasm
#17bessy67Posted 3/4/2014 8:10:57 PM
jamamaw_gustav posted...
jpraelster posted...

PS4 and Xbox One both use SATA 2. USB 3.0 is faster than SATA 2. External will be faster than internal.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#18Laylow12Posted 3/4/2014 8:12:52 PM
jpraelster posted...
Laylow12 posted...

That is a hell of source /sarcasm

Are you angry about something? Why do you post here if you don't trust the polls done here? I know you're a known troll so don't bother answering unless you want to talk about the XBOX ONE with KINECT 2.0

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#19jamamaw_gustav(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 8:13:00 PM
bessy67 posted...
jamamaw_gustav posted...
jpraelster posted...

PS4 and Xbox One both use SATA 2. USB 3.0 is faster than SATA 2. External will be faster than internal.

:/
#20nickr2d2Posted 3/4/2014 8:17:44 PM
jamamaw_gustav posted...
What numbers?

The numbers, Mason... What do they mean?
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k