The March update is Live.

#21bessy67Posted 3/5/2014 10:11:36 AM
How did this get turned into a console wars thread exactly?

Anyways, so far so good with the new update. Putting the friends list on the front page of the friends app is great and sorting it so favorites at the top is a welcome addition. I haven't tried a party yet but having chat enabled by default fixes my main gripe with it. I also like that you can control how much the volume up and volume down commands do (I have mine set to 5 and like it), and I like that you can disable motion controls while watching a video.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/5/2014 10:14:50 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
bob15x posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
everything in the list is a patch, getting things to work like they should have in the first place...the only update is the twitch feature

wtf happened to the custom soundtrack...it's a major feature that is missing...no where on the radar...

this bs is trying my patience

Do you only complain about that stuff here or do you actually post this info on the official boards? Everything I complained about on the official forums that I didn't like was fixed. I suggest you do the same or switch to PS4.

Complaining here only gets you so far. You seem to hate pretty much everything about the X1, so why not tell them? They need to know you are not happy. Otherwise get the PS4 an move on.

PS4 is missing a lot of stuff also that should have been there at launch, but he ignores that.

Like? Lets hear what the PS4 is missing.

fun games

So other than subjective statements, anything actually objective?

I've had both systems and in my opinion, the games are bad for both, PC all the way.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#23MRL3G3NDPosted 3/5/2014 10:26:57 AM
sooo..let me get this straight...

I'm the only one in the world upset that my NEW $500 system is no where near on par with my 8 Y/O system...

So logically...if I bought a 2015 Automobile...I should be perfectly fine if it has a tape deck in it...

the xbox defense force is ridiculous...I swear...we're going to have to expect this level of slow progress if they are around...

PS. I've never owned a sony anything so I have no clue what they are missing nor do I care...
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#24ILikeGamesManPosted 3/5/2014 10:29:43 AM
Well MRL3G3ND missed the entire point. If someone else wants to explain to him that he's allowed to hate it, but at least voice it to someone who can make a difference instead of complaining here 24 hours a day then go for it. I am not going to bother going into details again.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Sur6PX3.jpg
WaywardBiscuit and Vashtricham are alts http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/950933-mag/53287762 Look at Vash's sig.
#25RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/5/2014 10:32:04 AM
bob15x posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
everything in the list is a patch, getting things to work like they should have in the first place...the only update is the twitch feature

wtf happened to the custom soundtrack...it's a major feature that is missing...no where on the radar...

this bs is trying my patience

Do you only complain about that stuff here or do you actually post this info on the official boards? Everything I complained about on the official forums that I didn't like was fixed. I suggest you do the same or switch to PS4.

Complaining here only gets you so far. You seem to hate pretty much everything about the X1, so why not tell them? They need to know you are not happy. Otherwise get the PS4 an move on.

PS4 is missing a lot of stuff also that should have been there at launch, but he ignores that.

Got'Em
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#26wrettcaughnPosted 3/5/2014 11:12:53 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
sooo..let me get this straight...

I'm the only one in the world upset that my NEW $500 system is no where near on par with my 8 Y/O system...

So logically...if I bought a 2015 Automobile...I should be perfectly fine if it has a tape deck in it...

the xbox defense force is ridiculous...I swear...we're going to have to expect this level of slow progress if they are around...

PS. I've never owned a sony anything so I have no clue what they are missing nor do I care...

Your 8 year old system had everything it has now within the first 3 months of release?
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#27D1TremerePosted 3/5/2014 11:22:21 AM
There is a point here to be considered. It's true that it takes time to make a platform great. Every since they introduced up-datable platforms we have been forced to endure the fact that launch capabilities will not be what they should be, but I would have thought that a simple implementation or roll over of time tested featured from 360 wouldn't be expecting too much. I'm sure both systems will be great in time, but it feels like they are starting us at 0 on purpose, in order to stretch out the lifespan of the systems as much as possible. Perhaps I'm just paranoid...
---
3DS FC: 2251-4994-6116, X-Box One Tag: D1Tremere, Steam ID: D1Tremere
#28Robin_MaskPosted 3/5/2014 11:26:01 AM
So am I supposed to download the update or what? Turned on my console and just got on the dashboard.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#29wrettcaughnPosted 3/5/2014 4:11:52 PM
I think my favorite part of the update is being able to turn gestures off during video playback. Was pretty annoying to stretch while watching Netflix/Hulu and have the hands pop up and back out of the show...
---
GT: wrettcaughn