What Xbox game do you LOVE that others HATE?

#1EternalStutterPosted 3/5/2014 10:02:00 AM
Pretty simple question. What Xbox game do you personally LOVE despite it being hated by gamers, critics...etc.

I loved Hitman Absolution. I know it bothered alot of fans, including me at first, but I eventually got really into it. Played it ALOT

PS. Any game from the original Xbox to the One.
#2gohoanqPosted 3/5/2014 10:21:02 AM
The game I love, most players hate, though critics liked.. is DmC Devil May Cry. lol I thought it was a really really good re-imagining of the series and its characters. I really want a sequel to it since it was obviously set up for one at the end. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#3kennyynnooPosted 3/5/2014 10:21:35 AM
Forza Horizon
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#4cheezedadadaPosted 3/5/2014 10:23:37 AM
I loved Deadly Premonition when it came out and that had very polarizing review scores. IGN gave it a 2/10 and I still bought it and was glad I did. It's a little different now that it became a cult hit, but at the time it was getting slammed by a lot of sites.

As for the Xbox One specifically, I really liked Ryse and that received polarizing review scores as well.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#5DoukouPosted 3/5/2014 10:26:31 AM
Some off the top of my head
Ryse
Bureau Xcom
KoA:R
Hitman Absolution
Banjo and Kazoie Nuts and Bolts
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#6Fog9Posted 3/5/2014 10:28:26 AM
Enclave
---
psn/xbl: hydefog9
#7carljenkPosted 3/5/2014 10:32:02 AM
Hitman Absolution was amazing
#8garainePosted 3/5/2014 10:36:07 AM
gohoanq posted...
The game I love, most players hate, though critics liked.. is DmC Devil May Cry. lol I thought it was a really really good re-imagining of the series and its characters. I really want a sequel to it since it was obviously set up for one at the end. lol
---

this. most people that didn't like DMC were fans of the original. which still holds a special place in my gaming library. I was skeptical of it til I played it.
#9hectic3Posted 3/5/2014 10:38:01 AM
Kane and Lynch and army of two. I lost count how many times me and my brother beat those campaigns on split screen. Both were rough around the edges but a ton of fun, especially kane and lynch. I never understood all the hate it got, bank heists, hostage situation gone terribly wrong, prison breaks, and shootouts in the streets! How did everyone not love that game?!?!
#10kennyynnooPosted 3/5/2014 10:39:35 AM
Xbox one, madden 25

I have hated madden for years, then I put it on broadcast camera and now I enjoy it.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30